• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Development Report #3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think it's Destiny's Force, which super-great soundtrack. I'd love to hear it again in KH3.
(I'm not sure atm because the OST playing for the Blue Tail Raid Boss is The Encounter from KH2 xD)

Nope. It's actually the battle theme that plays when you fight the Shadows during Sora's Station of Awakening. It's called Fragment of Sorrow.

But yeah, KHIII should reuse some KH classics. Since this is the last game of a saga, I expect it to deliver some throw backs to the first and second KHs.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nope. It's actually the battle theme that plays when you fight the Shadows during Sora's Station of Awakening. It's called Fragment of Sorrow.

But yeah, KHIII should reuse some KH classics. Since this is the last game of a saga, I expect it to deliver some throw backs to the first and second KHs.

Oh, right. Does that apply for all regular Raid Bosses?
I want to hear Squirming Evil again as well.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
No. I think the Darkside Raid Boss has the theme you mentioned in your previous post.

OH GOD. Squirming Evil took me back! Haha

Squirming Evil awakens all my nightmares of trying to defeat Clayton on level 1. *shivers*
OH, another great track: Shrouding Dark Cloud.

DAMN SQUARE ENIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back