• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Door (Kaiku & RabidItachiFan Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Darkness and light are as eternal as the people that believe they exist.”

Not long after receiving a letter from King Mickey Riku and Sora must leave again to seek peace for the worlds. Before leaving they had informed Kairi that they had gotten another letter telling them that the red head needed to stay behind to greet a group of people that would be coming to the islands. The group would be composed of five people. At first the five were to come and assist Riku and Sora by going to different worlds in pairs but something happened and now Sora and Riku are missing.

So now Kairi awaits the five other people hoping that they will arrive soon, but again something goes wrong. The worlds that the five are on suddenly are completely destroyed. The people seemed lost but somehow they all survived, some floated through the darkness and became darker as voices told them that they were useless. Others escaped through a physical way on gummi’s. Each of them barely escaped being destroyed by the new enemies that are now ravaging the worlds.

Drifting through the darkness of their own hearts, the darkness of space, or (for some) the brightness of the realm of light guides them to where they are destined to be. Once they reach their destination they must find a way to Destiny Islands to meet with Kairi and then find Sora and Riku before the light becomes to bright and blinds everyone.

------------------------------------

Rules

No power playing
No godmoddering
PG-13 romance and swearing
No double posting unless it really was an accident.
Be literate
No one liners or I will kill you.
“Talking”
Thinking’
((OOC)) or OOC:

-------------------------------------------------

Only five people can join and I want a PM before the other two try to join because I'm tired of people quitting an RP before it even gets off the ground.

1.Kaiku
2. RabidItachiFan
3.Sabaku No Gaara
4. sora's_guardian
5. Sara-Sama

~*Template*~
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon:
Magic Level: (Unless you cannot physically fight well you are not to be a master in all forms of magic!)
Personality: (Give an Example as to why.)
Appearance:
Bio: (Please do cut back on the dead parent thing and things like abuse. I know everyone loves to be emo but that gets old after a while you know?)

~*My Template*~
Name: Kaiku Akari
Birthday: 12/06
Height: 5”5
Weight: 136
World: Yuuki-Ryuu (Snow Dragon)
Weapon: Fire Sword
Magic Level: Basic in all except fire. Fire is master.
Personality: Kaiku is a serious person and does not like it when people try to make jokes out of situations that have a lot of tension in them. The reason for this is because her big brother Soshi was the one to teach her that if you joke about things no one would take you seriously.
Bio: Kaiku’s father was an archeologist and her mother was a business woman. When she received the letter from King Mickey she thought it was a little weird until strange creatures attacked her in the street. Luckily for her, her brother Soshi had taught her how to fight to an extent. She is most skilled at the sword and uses basic level magic in all areas but fire where she is master in.

After being attacked she ran to the heart of the world that was displayed. A giant crystal heart colored a deep red color sat in the center and darkness was beginning to wrap around it. Soshi then appeared from out of no where and chipped a piece of the crystal and gave that piece to Kaiku before he opened a portal that would lead her to a gummi that was orbiting the world at that time. When she landed in the ship she could still see into her world and could see as her brother fought off as many creatures as he could until the crystal reacted to having a piece of it taken and froze the world in a crystal sheet.

The last thing Kaiku saw before it completely covered her brother was him turning to look at her with a smile. After that the portal shut and Kaiku had to pick herself up before she began to make her way to Destiny Islands.
Appearance:
kaikusnow.png

Last edited:

RabidItachiFan

Name: Shuro
Birthday: 03/21
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 109
Personality: Shuro is kind at times but most of the time she just wants everyone to leave her alone
Appearance: Appearence
Bio: sakura has spent most of her life training in sword fighting with her father and magic from her mother. her father gave her two swords that had been passed down from her family. at age 16 she left home to travel with two swords passed down in her family. on the way she saw a strange boy with a strang sword, shaped like a key.
Weapon: samurai swords
Magic Level: some fire magic
world: Misthalin

Last edited:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I really have no belief you could make this story better even if I PM'd you and asked you to. I'd advise you to read the roleplay forum rules, read the many guides we have here, and perhaps THEN revise your storyline. When done, PM me, and bam, I'll reopen it.

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Name: Zaruke Momushi

Birthday: 10/02

Height: 6"1

Weight: 175

World: Light and Dark's Divide

Weapon: just wep (2)

Magic Level: Intermediate in all but dark magics where is master.

Personality: Humorous and immature. His parents tended to baby him so he grew up thinking everything was his way and it made very immature. He was always a trickster so he ended up being the humrous type.

Appearance: me :)

Bio: Zaruke's world was destoryed shortly after he got a letter from King Mickey. Everyone in his world was a master of the shadows or the very light people walked in. Zaruke was born on the darkness side of the world. From the time he was a young child people pressured him to use the dark arts. As he grew so did his powers and eventually he could sink into the shadows and reappear from another. When his world was destoryed he floated for what seemed like an enterinty in darkness. Apon finding his weapons he took up the demon that now lives inside him that increased his power. The demon lies dorment until Zaruke's blood boils then the demon will unleash it self in full fury. Always being one to love the ladies he won't let one fight unless it is truely needed.

Last edited:

sora's_guardian

I'll post my template now!

Name:Mae

Birthday:03/14

Height:5"2

Weight:102 LBs

World:Summers City

Weapon:
Naginata
SwiftSword

Magic Level:Highly skilled in wind and air.

Personality:Mainly just the same.Shi is very quiet at times but went mad she sometimes go balistick.She is very sly wise and swift since she has a thin flexibal frame.I she were to be sadend you might not see her for days since if she is sad she dosen't want people around her.Very entergetic and mostly happy all the time.She is a daydreamer.

Apperance:http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/edo-chan_luver/anime/ae198232.jpg

Bio:Mae has lived in Summers City all her life.Ever since she was a baby through 11Mae lived with her Mother.Then she moved in with her father.This was because her parents never got along.She always has a spot inSummers City to get away from all the comotian and get to draw sing and write.She just recenty learned about the keyblade.She wonders what the importance is about the weapon.Then one day Mae was in the kitchen and saw a letter from King Mickey on the counter telling her to find three people named Zaruke,Shuro,Kaiku,and Sara.Summers City is been recenty attacked by Heartless and Nobodies.Since Mae has been trainded by her father about how to fight she can easily defend herself from the Heartless and Nobodies.

(hope this was good enough Kaiku!)

Last edited:

Sara-Sama

Name: Sara Kiryuu
Birthday: 06/09
World: Umi Shiori
Height: 6”3
Weight: 153
Weapon:Sais
Magic Level: Mastered over ice and water intermediate in healing and basic in fire and wind. Does not know any other magic currently.
Personality: Sara is a laid back and level headed person. He protects those important to him and has an easy time making friends. He jokes around when it is needed but takes thing serious when it comes to life and death. He acts like this because of what happened when his world was destroyed.
Appearance: Me!!!
Bio: Sara was raised on the world called Umi Shiori (which translates to White Sea). The part of the world he was raised in was always in a state of peace and tranquility. Even though the people of his world were born with a natural ability to use water for their own conveniences Sara could use water and cause it to freeze. When he first did it people were stunned.

Not long after that Sara was sent to be trained by a man named Ai. Despite the man’s name he was a ruthless fighter and was able to read people in a heartbeat. Sara trained under him until Ai found him strong enough to leave. When Sara returned home he found a letter on his bed from a King Mickey. He read through the letter three times then the ground began to shake badly.

He ran outside with his Sais strapped to his side to see the street covered in darkness. Sara fought off as many as he could but he was soon swallowed by the darkness. He drifted through it for what had felt like forever now he can see a dim glimmer of light and is running toward it.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku looked out the gummi window as she watched the stars roll by the smile that her brother had last given her hunted her to no ends. Something about that smile said that they would never meet again and that is what scared her the most. She knew she was going to Destiny Islands because her brother was a master in setting auto controls on gummi’s. She could not get the controls to work for her until she reached her destination.

~*

It felt like days as she waited for the ship to make it to Destiny Islands. She had sat in the chair to take a nap when the ship began to shake badly. She thought she was under attack until Kaiku spotted the world before her. It began to shake more and more.

“Something is not right about this!” Kaiku said as it began to make an unstable landing on the world. She looked around too see if she could fix it some way or another but all she was getting were flashing warning signs. “Soshi, fix the stupid ship!!” she shouted then she heard a laugh.

“You just found the password to get the controls back. Nice little sister.” Soshi’s voice said as his face appeared on a monitor. “You have the controls now. You’re the only one allowed the pilot this ship so be careful, and if I never really got to say good-bye…well…don’t get yourself killed. We’re all waiting for you back at home.”

“Stupid Soshi.” Kaiku said as she grabbed the controls and eased the ship into a stable landing on a small island. “So this is Destiny Islands huh? So…where do I start?” she asked herself as she stepped outside onto the white sand.

((No it's release day for Naruto stuff online. I watch the japanese subed version. lol. Well, here the start post now start! ^^ Everyone has to post at least to the point to where they get to Destiny Islands.))

sora's_guardian

Mae quietly in the Gummi's passenger seat looking anoyed because her parent wouldn't let her drive the Gummi herself.Instead they had her fathers second bodyguard take her to Destiny Islands.The ship stared a small shaking.

"hold on Miss Mae"her said in his deep voice
"but I still can't belive that dad made you bring me here......whats going on?"she asked
"were goin in for a rough landing buckle up....."he said

Mae did so.They were soon landed and out of the Gummi.

"well Miss Mae I wish you the best of luck.....oh and before I forget your father told me to give this to you don't open it unless its emergancy...."he said handing a lock box to her and the key
"thanks......"she said in a small voice

Mae watched as the huge bodyguard entered the Gummi and was gone.

"well....there gose home...."she said quietly to herself.

Sara-Sama

Sara felt as if his whole world had been brought back to him as he saw the smallest glimmer of light ahead of him. He began to try and run toward it but something had caught his leg. He looked back to see a creature with big yellow eyes. “Let go!” he shouted as he pulled his leg away from it and threw sharp ice shards at it.

He then began to run as fast as he could; yellow eyes following him all along. Then he heard a familiar voice which caused him to look back for a second to see. Ai casting water and thunder magic at the eyes.

“Master Ai!!” Sara shouted seeing his teacher fighting off the evil creatures.

“Run Sara! I will deal with these beasts. You must go and help find those that wield the Keyblade’s.” Ai shouted at Sara his back to the boy.

“But Master Ai—” Sara started but Ai shouted at him to run. Sara looked around as the eyes were becoming more before he nodded a reply that his teacher never saw and ran into the light.

~*

After Sara broke out of the darkness he found himself high in the air above a small island with a gummi ship and a girl on it. He was no directly above it so when he fell he was going head first into deep blue ocean.

“Ahhhh!!!” He let out a cry as he began to fall quickly. Plummeting into the water that felt like he had dove into a boiling pot. The water on his world was always very cold so this foreign water felt like fire to the teen. “Hot! Hot! Hot!” he shouted as he broke surface and swam toward the shore.

He got out of the water and far enough away from it to lie in the sand breathing deeply. “I could have been a maguro dinner if I would have stayed in there any longer.” He said before sitting up. “At least the breeze is nice. It’s cooling me down…huh?” he stated as he looked at the girl that was standing not far from the gummi ship. “Hello do you know where I am?”

((Talking to Kaiku. Don't want anyone confused here.))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Zaruke was walking around in the never ending darkness for awhile when he saw a small light above. Zaruke ran towards it when he was attacked by small creatures with yellow eyes. "Move now!" Zaruke ran at them but they just jumped at him. The small creatures mobbed the spot where Zaruke was standing before but they landed on nothing.

"Looking for me?" Zaruke asked appearing from one of the yellow eyed things shadows. "Found me now move!"

Zaruke held out his hand and small spikes came rushing from the shadows. Most of the things were destoryed and the ones that weren't were after a second attack. "Don't mess with the dark arts." Zaruke said walking over to the light.

He went in and he found himself above an island. He was falling when he landed on a Gummi Ship that had just taken off from the island. Zaruke ran and jumped off the ship falling into the warm water below. "Ahh that feels..." Zaruke stopped talking when he got water in his mouth. He swam to shore and looked up to see a girl with long brown hair standing there.

"Do you know where I can find the weilders of the 'Keyblade'?" Zaruke asked bowing. He was always polite to ladies.

ooc: That's you sora's guardian.... You need to meet someone too.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I’m goanna turn back the clock for a second to put in reaction stuff.))

Kaiku looked into the bright blue sky and held a hand out to shield her eyes from the bright sunlight. She looked around the small island she had landed on and sighed as she turned to get back on the ship and use the world map to see where a civilization was. She had almost made it inside when she heard someone shouting outside.

Kaiku ran back out to watch as a guy with reddish brown hair fell into the crystal blue water. You had thought he was not going to come back up until he surfaced shouting that the water was hot. Kaiku blinked a few times as the guy made his way onto the shore and laid in the sand.

‘This guy is crazy.’ Kaiku thought as she looked at the guy who had just turned to her. When he asked her where he was she blinked a few more times then sighed.

“This is an island world called Destiny Islands.” Kaiku said as she put her right hand on her hip and shifted her weight to her left leg. “Where did you come from? I’m from a place called Yuuki-Ryuu.”

Sara-Sama

“Yuuki-Ryuu huh, I’m from Umi Shiori.” Sara said standing up and trying to dust the sand off in vein because he was soaked and covered in it. “You don’t happen to have a towel on that gummi do you?” Sara asked as he smiled sheepishly. ‘She probably thinks I’m crazy for saying that the water was hot, but maybe her world is cold like mine. Yuuki means snow…or it could mean hot where she comes from…damn. I don’t want to make her mad at me.’

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku rolled her eyes at the grin she had received from the teen. She sighed as she walked into the gummi. She looked around in the provisions and found a towel. “Here.” She said throwing it out at the boy before turning and hitting a few buttons. “Okay so I’m here…” she said as she tapped the screen. “The closest place with more then one person on it is here.” Kaiku said as she drug her finger along to the point that had six life sign signatures on it. “Then that must be a city.” She said as she looked at one with more people on it.

Kaiku looked back at where she had thrown the towel and rolled her eyes. “He’s probably here to help too. Falling out of the sky like that…” Kaiku said as she shook her head and got into her brothers clothes. Before Kaiku got the ship it was her brothers so she would lend this guy outside a pair of her brother’s clothes until his own were washed and dried.

“Hey you…” Kaiku said walking outside. “Here. You’ll need these because I don’t want you getting sand and water in my ship.” She said holding them out. “I’ll stay in the gummi and you can change out here.” She said.

Sara-Sama

((My turn to rewind a bit.))

Sara walked over and picked up the towel the girl had thrown out of the gummi sure that some way or another he had pissed the girl off. He was going to say sorry for whatever he had done but could see she was busy. He waited for her to finish with what she was doing so he could apologize. He looked around the island he had landed near and saw it had nothing on it but a coconut tree. Well it looked like a coconut tree until he saw a strange star shaped fruit on it. He cocked an eyebrow as he looked at it and began to work on crying his hair.

When he heard the girl call for him he turned around leaving the towel on his head and listened to what she had said. When she said the last thing he dropped his head to the side and sighed. “Alright…” Sara said as he walked over and grabbed the clothes. Then stepped back so she could shut the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back