• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Twight Desolation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonix-Blader

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Desolation

Well, its good to be back. I going to change the name of Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Veil to the current title. Its the same story sort of. There will be alot of charater and plot changes, but over all its the same story. Kingdom Hearts: Chaotic Quest and Twlight Desolation are still one in the same story with two different perpectives. So, in dorder to enjoy and understand the story, you'll have to read Chaotic Quest too. I be adding a link to that story soon.

Well, lets get started.

Chapter 1: Genesis of Twilight

3:00 p.m. Earth

I slowly walked on to the school bus as I normally would. I sat in the same seat I sat in every day. I would stare at the other kids my age; watching them make out and what not. I was disgusted by their very presences on the face of Earth let alone the same area as me. They took nothing seriously. They would gossip about irrelevant things. They proclaim their "love" for each other, and then simply find someone else to lust over. I didn't undersand their logic. They acted on instinct like animals, rather than think things over like a human. To me they were mere bugs, pawns in my game of life. I grew tired of life very quickly. I no longer felt that there was a need for me to live, but that did not mean I would commit suicide. That would be ignorant and cowardly. I longed for an adventure like the characters in great mangas, such as Naruto, Shaman King, etc. I longed to leave this horrid place and explore the vastness that was our universe.

The bus began to pull off. I was lucky to have a seat to myself. I didn't care much for company, let alone friends. I found friends to be fickle and a simple waste of time.

The bus stopped in front of my house. I exited heading straight for my door. I pulled out a key and began to unlock it. I took my shoes off and headed down the stairs to the computer. I had no homework today so I decided to work on a manga of mine known as Genoa Siege. I had put in many hours perfecting this story. Hopefully one day I would turn it into an Action RPG. RPG's were really the only thing that quinched my thirst for adventure. It was my life's work, my dream. I already had a stable company called Dragonix Corp. It didn't do much seeing as I am a 15 year-old boy, but it was real.

Three hours had passed, I was beginning to drift in and out of sleep. I finally gave in and laid my head down on the desk.

I awoke in a chasm of total and complete darkness. At first I thought that the power was out until...

"Hello, Ken," said a strange omni-present voice.

"Who are you?!" I asked.

"I am...a guardian."

"Not that it matters, but... why am I here?

"Because you are the Twilight's chosen one."

"This sounds like something out a bad anime," I said sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"Interesting, but you are indeed chosen by the Twilight. Maybe I have to tell you of the prophecy. There was a prophecy stating that there would be four keyblade masters. One for each of the four universes. There is Light, Dark, Chaos, and Twilight. Neither is entirely good or bad. It is up to the chosen ones to decide. Two Keyblade masters have already been chosen by the Light and Darkness. Once they deminsh Twilight and Chaos will take their places. In the end all four Keyblade masters will meet in a place known as the 'Crossroads', and it will take them to Sanctuary."

"Anything else I need to know?" I asked nonchalantly.

"No, but I do have a parting gift for you."

"And what is that?"

"The Twilight Keychain. Use this weapon well; you will need it when the time comes."

I lifted my head up from my desk to find a gold keychain with and red pendant outlined in black. It was in the shape of a dragon's head. I cautiously reached for it and clipped it onto my belt. I looked out of my window and noticed that it was dark, as there was a storm coming. In the distance I saw three shooting stars one after another. I could no longer see the sun outside. Something was wrong. I looked at my clock radio it read six o'clock p.m. I found it strange that my mom or dad weren't at home yet. I frantically ran upstairs to my room. I changed into a red t-shirt with a red and black vest, and black jeans and black shoes with a red stripe going down the middle. I put on a pair of red and black fingerless gloves, and ran out of the house. I stood in my yard staring at the sky. The whole city was covered with a dark shadow. The bright colors of my neighborhood were replaced with a perpetual dark veil.

"Now your journey begins, Ken'ichi!" said a solomn thundering voice.

At that moment creatures began to rise out of the shadows. They pounced around sizing me up. I immediately withdrew and grapped my keychain.

"Let's see what you can do!"

The keychain began to glow in a red aura.

"Aaaagggghhhh!!!!"I screamed. A sharp pain surged through my body, i-it was raw power. The keychain began to materialize into a sword. It was broad like and ironically light. My new weapon was ready. I shifted into a quick battlestance, preparing myself for any foe.

The shadow creatures dashed towards me and then leaped back. They were playing with me!

"Die!" I made the first 'real' move by slicing a creature in two. The creatures surrounded me attacking one after another. They began to regroup when they realized they woundn't win the fight that way. They began to attack in waves. ten at a time, then twenty, then thirty, etc. I hacked away with no mercy, but they were winning. I was filled with fatigue. I had used up my energy. They quickly took advantage of that and attacked me. The clawed and bit at my flesh relentlessly.

"Omnislash!" yelled a voice.

I was blinded by the bright light emitting from my saviors attack. The light dispersed a blonde-haired man in a crimson cape, and a blueish black jump suit. The shadow creatures were scattered about my yard. I stood and began to walk down the street.

"Ken'ichi!"

I turned aroung with a raging fury growing inside me, "I didn't need your help!"

I continued down the street as my 'keyblade' dematerialized. Suddenly, I felt a motion behind me. I ducked two seconds before a sword swooped past my head.

"Listen to me! I need for you to come with me!"

"My mom always said don't talk to strangers."

The man grapped me by the collar and lifted me into the air, "Listen punk, your planet has been taken over by the Heartless. You need to come with me!"

"What are you talking about?!" I asked in confusion.

The man threw on the ground and turned.

"My name is Cloud. If you want to survive you will come with me. If not you can stay here and die."

'Cloud' then pulled out a remote and pressed a button. Suddenly some type of spaceship appeared and hovered over his head.

"Are you coming or not?"

I jumped to my feet and slowly walked next to Cloud.

Cloud glanced at me, "Good choice."

We enter what he called a gummi-ship and shot through the sky and into space. I stared out the window like I would on the bus. I soon found out that everything I learned about space in school was a lie. The Earth was not round. It wasn't even called Earth, it was Deox. Several hours past as Cloud told me the truth about the world.

To be continued. . .

I hope you enjoyed this story, and please post reviews. I take any suggestions and ideas.

Next Chapter: The New Recruit

Oh yeah! That whole section about Ken having a company is true, I have my own company. I thought it would be interesting to add to the fanfic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back