• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Trinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

whoah...thats pretty long! i cant read it rite now cuz my mom is nagging me to get off the computer and to bed...*Grrr*...but i'll definitley chek it out!!! looks interesting! ^^;

sonicblade123

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, each chapters is pretty long and are posted on one page of a part of the story. I suggest you to read one chapter at a time if you don't want to get overwhelmed at once.

Awards
I havent read it yet but it looks fantastic! Good Job, Gibbons!
(its a saying)

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

whoahhh! LOVE IT! i've read the whole thing of wat u've put up so far!!! Write more wen u get the chance! ^^;

**& i LUUUUUV your music. hee~ it's so awesome!<3**

Last edited:

sonicblade123

Website
www.freewebs.com
Thank you all very much. I really appreciate your comments. As a quote in which I like to present: "If you're going to write a Kingdom Hearts fanfic, write from your heart and not from your head unless, you're a heartless"

btw, I might add some original drawings/sprites if I have enough free time to do them at school

Last edited:

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

hahaha~ kewlio! ^^; glad i have a picture as to what Celia and Mike look like.

**where do u get ur music? its soo awesome!** cant wait till the next update!!!!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

SCOOORE!!! omg! and this site rox! i'm listening to all of my fav music as i type this! hee~

**oh, and is makin one of those web things CoMpLeTeLy FrEe???**

sonicblade123

Website
www.freewebs.com
I might update one more profile soon along with some chapters for part 3.

Yes, making those webs is completely free, if you wanna chat, you could AIM me at busterblade312

Updated 3/21/05 - First Final Fantasy Character Crossover been done in part 3 (Geez, I wonder which one(s)?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back