• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitax

"Derick!!!"Noah yelled.As the figure was distracted by Noah's yelling,Roxas took advantage and used oblivion to hit the figure in his left hand.Noah broke free and started running after Derick."I'll give you a warning,"Roxas told the figure,"Leave now and I'll spare your life..but if you try to get them again.."Roxas said but was caught off as the figure disappeared.

"Lance,Draco...we need to follow them.."Roxas said as he ran after the others.
"Derick,Stop!"Noah said as he ran after Derick and Guilmon.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Now what do you want?" Derick asked as he continued to walk without stopping for Noah. Guilmon X could see an obvious change in the boy even after knowing him for at least fifteen minutes. Something just wasn't right about him and the only solution to it could possibly be the seed that had been planted earlier.

"You care to take more things away from me, is that why you want me to wait for you?" the Keybearer asked rather abruptly, picking up the pace as the Digimon suddenly stood in his way, this causing him to stop.

"If you were his friend then you would wait and hear what he has to say." the bundle of Data suddenly said, Derick scoffing again as he listened to the Digimon. It's not like he had any other choice anyway.

For some reason it appeared that everything the man had finally got to Derick's head, giving him the impression that Noah was only out there to take literally, everything away from him including Alessandra. Not only that but the seed that had been planted within his heart began to sprout slowly, small roots made up of Darkness now spreading at a steady pace.

"I'm listening..."

kitax

"I wouldn't take anything from you..not even Alex,"Noah said as he walked over to Derick."The most things that I care about is you and the others..I don't want you to hate me for anything....."Noah said as he faced Derick.

As he faced Derick,a small tear rolled down his face as he looked at Derick.Deep inside his body,the seed began to sprout slowly,small roots of darkness now spreading slowly.

"That's why I gave you the ring so that you can be with her..."Noah said as a rainbow of light glowed from the ring that was on Derick's finger."I don't want you to turn to the darkness like Arcon...you're my friend and the bravest of us keybearers..."Noah told Derick as he felt a sharp pain within his heart.

"If you don't believe me,ask Roxas for yourself..he knows what is true.."Noah said as he crossed his arms.

The figure watched from a building,sensing the two boys seeds sprouting and another presence."I sense another cloaked figure nearby..could he be the one who planted the seed inside Derick..."the figure said as he kept watch over the two boys."No matter,I'll be the one who takes them to the leader.."the figure said as he waited.

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco saw Roxas run off, but Draco was lost in thought "They have Derick and Noah now, but why not me?" Draco wondered, but unaware of another figure who was watching from the shadows, "Hmm this kid is interesting, I wonder why the other haven't thought of taking him?" the figure thought, "Oh well, if they don't collect him, I will" the figure said with a weapon that looked like a golden scythe at his side.

"Plus that letter he has, it might come in useful, or maybe the others will do the work for me..." the figure said in thought.

OOC: Yes I have a template for this character, I'll post it when it becomes necessary, and he controls lightning just so everyone knows.

kitax

Roxas stopped as he heard yelling between Derick and Noah."I'll let them have time to get along..."Roxas said as he walked back to Draco and Lance."Hey guys,why don't we go ahead and read the letter while Derick and Noah settle their disputes..."Roxas suggested as he sensed someone watching them.

"Looks like the others are trying to capture the other keybearers as well...this may be interesting.."The blonde haired cloaked figure said as he watched closely.

"The silver head and the one who uses lightning is here...why on earth do they want to interrupt my mission.."the blonde haired cloaked figure said as he watched the two groups of keybearers.

As Noah was looking at Derick,he spotted just a glimpse of a silver head cloaked figure for a minute til it disappeared."What was that?"Noah said as he whiped his eyes,figuring it was just an imagination.

"I sense we are being watched...by at least two or three cloaked figures.."Noah said as he looked angrily at Derick."Do you think they're after us?"Noah said as he tried to stop the darkness from controling his body.

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
Draco saw Derick and Noah arguing, "Knock it off Derick!" Draco yelled, "Noah is telling the truth, he really does want you to be with Alex" Draco said, but they kept yelling, "Ugh, this is hopeless..." Draco thought. "Hey guys,why don't we go ahead and read the letter while Derick and Noah settle their disputes..." Roxas said walking over, "Yeah I suppose we should, I'm sure they'll figure it out between themselves" Draco said as he got the letter out and opened it, "Hmm let's see..." Draco said as he looked at the page.

kitax

OCC: Poochie should be posting the letter soon.He told me it has something to do with Sora.

BIC:

"I'm sure they will..."Roxas said as he looked at the letter.

"The boy sure is intelligent...but how long can he stop the darkness from taking over him.."the blonde cloaked figure said as he monitored them.As he watched,he spotted Draco,Lance,and Roxas open the letter.

OCC2:sorry about the short post..Shadow hasn't posted yet..and I kinda don't have many things to say til he posts.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick rolled his eyes, keeping a grin etched on his face as he looked at both Noah and Draco boredly. When he saw a few tears roll down his friend's face, he just let out a small laugh as he shook his head. After hearing Draco lash out at him, telling him that Noah was telling the truth, Derick took this time to finally speak up again.

"Save your bullshit for someone else, okay?" the boy ended up saying, taking a few steps back as he continued to stare at the two, Guilmon X walking along side him. "Because frankly, I'm not going to stand here and listen to any of it anymore. No matter how hard you try to get me to listen, I won't believe anything you two say." he added as he turned around fully and walked off, the roots growing at a faster rate and lodged themselves into his heart.

Guilmon X only stayed with the boy in hopes of creating a change in him, thinking that it was his job to do so. He could clearly see that this talk about Noah taking this Alex girl seem to affect Derick the most, still unaware that a seed had been planted in his companion. "I hope I can return you to your normal state, Derick. I can't bare to see you like this anymore..." thought the red Dinosaur-like creature.

kitax

"Get back here Derick!"Noah said as he chased after them.As he thought of what his friend had yelled at him,the seed seemed to wrap around his heart,in a more faster rate.Noah ran infront of Derick and slapped him in the face."You can take Alex all you want..I don't really care..that's why I gave you that ring so that you two can be together!"Noah yelled at Derick feeling the pain from slapping Derick in the face.

Another tear fell down his face as he clunched the hand that he had slapped Derick with.The roots slowed down a bit as Noah realized what had happened."Why did I do that?..."Noah said as he began to feel scared.

"I see now.."the blonde figure said as he spotted a figure following Draco and another following Derick."the leader has ordered them to get the other keybearers as well..."the blonde cloaked figure said as he stood ontop of a building near Noah.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick was taken by surprise when Noah had slapped him out of the blue, being fueled by anger at this point now that his friend resorted to physical contact after attempting to talk some sense into him. He turned his head slowly, redness developing on his cheek where he had been struck, and gave Noah a piercing glare. "That. . . was a HUGE mistake. . ."

Clenching his fist tightly, Derick reacted out of anger as he gave his friend a quick jab to his jaw, hitting him hard enough to knock him to the ground. He then stood over Noah as he pointed his Keyblade towards his face and continued to give the same glare. "Just give it up, Noah. Nothing you can say or do can save you from what was exposed earlier. Just admit that you were trying to take Alessandra from me and stay out of my way. I swear, if you continue to block me then the tip of my weapon is the last thing you're going to witness before your death." he threatened as he moved the blade away from Noah's face.

"C'mon Guilmon. . ." Derick ordered as Guilmon X glanced over at Noah who remained on the ground, flat on his back.

"Just do what his says. For now at least. It's best if you do not get in the way anymore. If so, then you'll just be making matters worse for him. Give me time and I promise I'll return him to his ol' self again. If not, then the one person that could probably do that is. . . well, your friend Alex." explained the Digimon as he followed the boy, the two finally leaving the area.

kitax

Noah was punched in the jaw as he fell on the ground."Just give it up, Noah. Nothing you can say or do can save you from what was exposed earlier. Just admit that you were trying to take Alessandra from me and stay out of my way. I swear, if you continue to block me then the tip of my weapon is the last thing you're going to witness before your death." he threatened as he moved the blade away from Noah's face.

"C'mon Guilmon. . ." Derick ordered as Guilmon X glanced over at Noah who remained on the ground, flat on his back.

"Just do what his says. For now at least. It's best if you do not get in the way anymore. If so, then you'll just be making matters worse for him. Give me time and I promise I'll return him to his ol' self again. If not, then the one person that could probably do that is. . . well, your friend Alex." explained the Digimon as he followed the boy, the two finally leaving the area.

"That wasn't Derick...he wouldn't have done that.."Noah said as he tried to move his head."One day..I promise..I will save you!!!!!!!!"Noah yelled as he fainted into deep sleep.

While in sleep,the dark roots sprouted fater and faster,bringing darkness to his heart.

Arcon-Death

Due to family issues, I am not able to be on enough to RP, only stopping in once in a while, therfore, Ive decided in this RP's best interest to hand it down to someone. Shadows Fall may take over the RP, or choose another he sees fit. As you know, The plot was an "on the go" plot, so you may do what you will, and therefore I give you total power over this RPs future. Again, Im sorry and thank you for signing up.
- Arcon-Death

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: I'll claim control over this Rp. Though I sent you a PM regarding the Rp itself, Arcon.

"Derick . . . ?" questioned Guilmon X as he trailed behind slowly, not wanting to getting in the boy's way. He knew that Derick was troubled but something wasn't right about him. It was as if he was being controlled by a whole other force, like, as if something was gaining that control from him.

"What is it, Guilmon?" the Keybearer suddenly responded.

"It's. . . nothing really. Just wanting to know if you were okay or not."

"And why is that?"

"It's just - well, you know, it doesn't seem like you're being yourself anymore." said the Guilmon X worriedly, the expression etched on his face to go with what he had said.

"Everything is all right, Guilmon. There's nothing to get worried, okay?" Derick said out of reassurance, knowing that his fellow companion began to ponder about his current mood. He stopped walking as he let out a sigh, calming down at the moment and placed a hand to his head. "It's just. . . I have no idea what's coming over me. I feel as if I'm not being myself anymore. . ."

"That's how I feel too. You can't let what that man said get to you, Derick. That is the reason why you're acting the way you are now. It's bothering you and bringing you down in a hole. If it continues then you won't be able to come out of that hole anymore to the point where you'll lose everything, including Alex."

kitax

"It's my chance to get the boy..."the blonde figure said as he appeared right next to the boy,Noah.

"That's odd..I don't hear them fighting.."Roxas said as he was about to read the letter."Maybe,we should wait on reading the letter til the rest are together..."Roxas said as he looked at Lance and Draco.

The figure looked around and grabbed Noah."I've got a better idea.."the figure said as he awoke Noah."Where am I..and who...?"Noah tried to say as the roots took over his heart..binding them like a dark cage around his pitiful heart."I see that your friend just left you here...is he really your friend at all.."the figure said as Noah stood up.His eyes didn't have the same spark in them,that once showed kindness,but was replaced with hatred."Why should I care...I don't have any friends.."Noah said angrily at the blonde cloaked figure.

"Then I will..if you do something for me,"the figure said as he whispered into Noah's ear.

"Will you do it?"the blonded figure asked Noah.
"I'll do it...but I work alone!"Noah said as the figure summoned a torn cloak from the shadows.This will keep you hidden..."the blonde figure said as Noah tried on the cloak,pulling the hood over his head...revealing nothing but the evil spark in his eyes.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: This is a rather urgent post. Seeing how there's barely anyone that's posting besides Kitax, Draco, Poochie and myself, I'm debating on the fate of the Role Play as of this point. You see, seeing how Arcon-Death has left me with the control of the Role Play itself, I don't know whether we should just start over in order to get in a new cast or continue to see how it goes from here.

I'm still pondering though so the Rp will continue as of now, but the idea of starting over may spring up so it's just a heads up for everyone.

kitax

OCC:I think most of them are on christmas vacation..but i dunno about Tainted though....
I hope we can start this Roleplay back soon...

should we wait til January to continue it?

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: As of now I'm leaving this Role Play on hold. I will still take control just like Arcon-Death left me with as I'll give the rest time to catch up. The deadline will be after New Years Eve and if nothing seems to improve(as in the cast not posting like expected) then I have no choice but to start from scratch.

However, a remake will be on the way, don't worry about that. It will still have the same plot like Arcon had made it but with a few tweaks. As of now, this will be on hold.

Dragonstar1715

Website
OOC: Sorry for the long wait, but I was at my dad's house and he is void of a computer with internet

Draco watched as Noah and Derick argued between each other, "Oh for god sakes, knock it off Derick!", but Derick turned around and said "C'mon Guilmon. . ." before starting to walk off. "Just do what his says. For now at least. It's best if you do not get in the way anymore. If so, then you'll just be making matters worse for him. Give me time and I promise I'll return him to his ol' self again. If not, then the one person that could probably do that is. . . well, your friend Alex." the red dinosaur creature said as he too walked off.

"Well I can really expect anything from him, I thought you were our friend! But you're just as cruel and ruthless as the heartless, yeah that's right, you're nothing better than a heartless you prick!" Draco cursed at Derick. "You know what? You can have the letter I don't care, I want nothing to do with this!" Draco said as he shoved Derick, storming off towards the cliff.

Draco stood at the cliff with the wind rustling his cape, then he heard a voice say "Derick isn't the friend you thought him to be eh?". Spinning around, Draco saw another black cloaked man standing in the shadows, "Who are you and what do you want?" Draco said demanding, still in a fit of rage. "Chill out man, the name's Dartanian and as for what I want, well that will come in time" the cloaked being said staring at Draco.

"What do you mean 'come in time?" Draco asked, "You'll see" Dartanian said as he vanished. "That was weird..." Draco thought as he sat at the cliff, meanwhile Dartanian watched Draco from a far ledge, "He may be useful..." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back