• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts theories video series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Um, hi guys!

I'm madammina. I've been off KHI for a while.

Anyway, I've been working on a small video series about the future of Kingdom Hearts as we lead into E3. It'll tackle a few things and I'll explain why various things should (or should not) be in Kingdom Hearts 3.

So, if you want to check it out, click here

SephirothZ

I have been itching for a good theory recently; I miss the GameTrailers compilation. Ill check it out. :)
Will there be more videos in the future or has the series been completed.

Awards
The videos were cool, I think the most interesting plot point was Jack Sparrow possibly being able to wield a keyblade and that being a reason for his world to come back. Also like the idea of Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Frozen, and Guardians of the Galaxy as possible new worlds. My favorites being Princess and the Frog, Frozen, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Also really liked the idea that Hades and the Collector would know something about the Keyblade Wars. Personally I think you should rename "KH3: Phantom Manor" to "KH3 new worlds Speculation contd/part 2". It really lost my attention while I was more captivated during the others. Lastly, while your voice is great, KH or world related background music of sorts would be nice.

madammina

I have been itching for a good theory recently; I miss the GameTrailers compilation. Ill check it out. :)
Will there be more videos in the future or has the series been completed.

I'm saving the most recent one now! This one is New FF characters who can appear.

Then I get to my last two videos. The first is the Disney character who can appear without being tied to a world, and the last one is discussing a particular character who can fit in VERY well.

The videos were cool, I think the most interesting plot point was Jack Sparrow possibly being able to wield a keyblade and that being a reason for his world to come back. Also like the idea of Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Frozen, and Guardians of the Galaxy as possible new worlds. My favorites being Princess and the Frog, Frozen, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Also really liked the idea that Hades and the Collector would know something about the Keyblade Wars. Personally I think you should rename "KH3: Phantom Manor" to "KH3 new worlds Speculation contd/part 2". It really lost my attention while I was more captivated during the others. Lastly, while your voice is great, KH or world related background music of sorts would be nice.

I'm glad you liked what I discussed, but am sad over your disinterest in Phantom Manor. It's one of my favorites at Disney, but I do realize I may not have given it justice because of how I needed to explain it in detail compared to the other ones. It's a shame it's so obscure. If you want to see the ride in more detail, you can watch it here (though due to refurbs it's missing a Phantom appearance) : [video=youtube;SXU9ecfMm_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXU9ecfMm_o[/video]

I would also like to state that while I DO understand where you are coming from with music, I am uncomfortable, legally, with downloading music to use as background.

Here is my next bit, The new FF characters.
[video=youtube;ybbi6AgMz3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybbi6AgMz3w[/video]

Last edited:

madammina

[video=youtube_share;DwHB5SSeJss]http://youtu.be/DwHB5SSeJss[/video]

The second to last video is up!

madammina

[video=youtube;R7T14Iw6coI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7T14Iw6coI[/video]

And here is the last video. I hope you guys have enjoyed this little mini series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back