• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Last Stand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_King

Chapter 1: The Begging​
It was a dark and stormy night in Twilight Town Karachi was in his room at the time when he was thinking about today with the person of his life …Faith …(“Karachi do you think we’ll be able to go check on that mansion tomorrow?” asked Faith looking at Karachi “Yeah of course we can.” Said Karachi looking at Faith as well “You know I…uh well I um…” Faith was silent but that silence was broken when Karachi’s friend and best pal Rainer came in “Hey guys don’t except me to live you guys here all alone.” Rainer teased “Ha, Ha very funny Rainer.” Said Faith giving Rainer a sea-salt Ice cream. “You know today’s starting to turn-out to be a real drag.” said Rainer licking his Ice cream “ I know why is that Rainer?” asked Karachi looking at Rainer “Well people are accusing us that we’re thieves.” Said Rainer “Oh why’s that? “ asked Faith “Well…I went over to get some struggle weapons but they said “Where’s my pictures you thieve?!” and I said “Hey I didn’t steal no pictures I just got here!” Well we yelled then came to an agreement if I find the Picture thief he would allow me to buy Struggle weapons but all I found was as stinking clue here I’ll show you guys.” Said Rainer pulling out a Red Hair by the start of this Karachi jumped up at took a look at it carefully as well did Faith they both remembered who had Red Hair at the same time

OOC:Well how was it I couldn't think of anything better to do then see if this would preform good.

Keyblade_King

ooc:Well a little of yes and a little of no I might be messin with you and my loyal fans though well here's the Next Chapter.

Chapter 2: The Real Thief​
“Irena! “ Faith and Karachi said at the same time they both looked at each other “Well there’s our culprit so lets go pay a visit to Irena.” Said Rainer running out the usual spot “well let’s go teach her and her pals not to mess with us!” yelled Faith running after Rainer Karachi sighed then ran after both of them. When all three of them got to the sandlot where Irena’s pals always hang out “Thieves.” Said Irena’s pals Reyna “That was so low the way you stole our Photo’s man!” said another of her pals Rooney and in the middle of them was a small kid that was only the size of four feet his name was Hein “What?! We didn’t steal jack from you guys!” yelled Rainer “Nice comeback.” Said Irena coming out of market street Rainer said nothing because he had a crush on Irena since the first time they met. “You can give us back those Photo’s now.” Said Irena “We told your no good friends that we didn’t steal jack!” yelled Rainer “Yeah right you stole them and I can’t forgive that but if you get on your knees and beg maybe I’ll let it slide for now.” Said Irena walking over to her friends. Karachi was walking up towards Irena and her pals then got on his knees while Irena and her pals started laughing at Karachi, he was looking down on the ground to see which weapon he would choose to fight Irena with he got up and ran right to one of the weapons but got pushed back by Reyna “You can’t fight a girl that would be dishonest how about Faith fights Irena. Here catch.” Said Rooney throwing on of the struggle weapons to Faith, she grabbed the weapon and also got in her battle position “Well…this should be a fun battle.” Said Irena getting her weapon and in her battle position. Both Irena and Faith ran at each other and both got hit in the face at the same time getting hit back “Faith!” yelled Karachi but was stopped by Rainer “This is her fight don’t get involved by going in there.” Said Rainer “You can’t be serious Rainer what if she gets hurt really bad?” Said Karachi looking at Faith on the ground. Faith got up and ran right at Irena with her struggle weapon as Irena jumped in the air but Faith dodge and hit Irena in the back, Irena went flying but landed on her feet but it wasn’t for long Faith came up to her and pinned Irena to the wall “Alright, alright you win I’ll let it slide.” Said Irena, Faith let go of Irena and walked back to Karachi and Rainer and plus Rainer took a photo of Faith and gave her a thumbs up but when that happened a white jumpsuit guy took the camera “What was that?” asked Rainer “Could that have been the thief.” Faith said then Karachi, Faith, and Rainer ran right after it but because Karachi was the fastest guy on the school track team he got ahead of Rainer and Faith, when he caught up to the jumpsuit guy the guy just went to the weird mansion in the woods when Karachi got there the jump suited guy transmitted a thought to him “Your time has come Karachi, you will be destroyed by my master of …” but the thought stopped at that “What?” asked Karachi but he saw that the jump suited guy’s mouth was unzipping and it made a roar to his face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back