• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean Super Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

This is made by me, I hope you guys enjoy. Also if you want a copy, just send me a email address, and I'll send it to you for free.
Kingdom Hearts - Simple And Clean (Theme).mp3

Oh, and also, Nomura told me to leave a secret message in it at the end, so also you can find out what the secret message is. Thanks.

E

Evil-Riku

Well you can believe me or not, I'll send you a free Simple and Clean, also the secret message is nothing special, It's just a message in the song, that I found, I fixed to ryme with the music, so it's a secret.

gripleg

NUMURA told YOU to leave a secret message in it? Please tell me you're joking.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Oh, and also, Nomura told me to leave a secret message in it at the end, so also you can find out what the secret message is. Thanks.

Heh heh....yea....right. Thats so funny I just forgot to laugh....unless you're one of his partners fer KH...Nomura would never tell any one else to do something to his KH products u_u;

Why don't you just post it on here if its such a big deal....unless you're lying?

E

Evil-Riku

Ok, I'm sending it to you now, if anyone else would like please send me a pm.

E

Evil-Riku

Trust me, or don't I really don't care, it's up to you guys.

E

Evil-Riku

k, I'm just doing business here. I know it's hard to trust, because I know a lot of you are thinking, he's just faking it, and so on.
I'm only going to say this once, You can believe me, or you can just think that I'm fake. It's really up too you.

E

Evil-Riku

Thanks I guess, I really could careless if you did believe in me, I'm availble 12;30-2, and 5:30-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back