• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts-Shadowed Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Summary: Twelve-year old Eru always knew something was wrong with him. He always..changed somehow, but his older brother Riku never really cared. Besides the changes, Eru lived a normal life on Destiny Islands with his friends Kari and Socorro(except of course Socorro picked on him). Until one night everything changed...

Cast of Characters: {Whoever you choose to be on this list please try to keep the character's attitude the same as the description-thx}

Eru=12 year old boy, his brother is Riku. He's usually very kind, but sometimes a darkness comes over him, and changes him into a completly different person. He is always picked on by Socorro, but he knows he can always talk to Kari. (Holder of the Twilight Keyblade)

Socorro=13 year old boy, his brother is Sora. He is as different as he can be from his brother Sora and always has an attitude. He enjoys picking on Eru, but acts nice towards Kari. (Holder of the Dark Keyblade)

Kari=12 year old girl, her sister is Kairi. She deeply cares for Eru, but secretly can't stand Socorro. She doesn't know about Eru's changes, but soon finds out... (Holder of the Light Keyblade){This is me:) Yes I know my username is Eru, but I'm a girl and I didn't want to be the main boy character:)}

Vesu=A mysterious man that sees Eru's potential...Unknown to everyone on the island except Socorro, he is evil and controls darkness.

Other characters:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
and anyone else you want to add!(this is my first RPG so I hope you like it!)

eh heh..i guess ill join...i am squall leonheart....find me in traverse town..
i dont talk unless necassary..keep that in mind...

and dont double post! its bad!!

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright, well I don't want picking the characters to take so long (it seems hardly no one wants to join *sobs*) so I'm gonna start the story.

It was another normal day on Destiny Islands. The sky was clear blue, the sea was calm, and there was a light breeze blowing on the island. Of course for anyone that didn't live on Destiny Islands it was paradise, but if you were like Kari and it was your home..well then it could get dull very fast. Especially when your friends were no where to be seen. "Oh, where are they?" Kari thought to herself. "They were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!" Kari had been waiting on the part of Destiny Islands where the kids could play all day away from adults. Unfortunatly, her best friends Eru and Socorro, hadn't arrived yet.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: I'll be Eru if no one else will. Every story needs someone to be the protagonist :p

IC: Eru ran across the beach, he seemed to be in a hurry. He was hoping his friends hadn't beaten him there already, it really annoyed him when socorro beat him there. He always seemed to enjoy pointing out the fact he beat him. He passed by his brother talking to his friends. He gave a quick wave and kept on running, he wouldn't be beaten today.

Alaude Drenxta

"Hey Kari!! Is he there yet!?" He was furiously hoping Socorro hadn't gotten there yet. He rushed on, hurtling across the beach. He leapt over a kid who was basking in the sun.

"Hey! Watch it!"

"Sorry! I'll go around next time!" Eru waved at the girl as he took off. He skidded to a halt in front of Kari. He took a second to look around, no socorro! "Yes, I beat him!"

Alaude Drenxta

Eru started to rub the back of his head. He sighed heavily, slapping his hand down at his side. "Eh heh, something like that. So, what do you want to do today?"

~Life~

The old member
NEAT PLACE EH?*said a voice from behind them. It was Socorro. Do you really think you should tell him kari? I mean come on why dont you just tell me*He said grinning* What does ERU dork have that i dont?

Alaude Drenxta

"Well, I have good looks and charm, but besides that, you didn't get here on time. But I guess you can come too."

~Life~

The old member
Thats more like it Eru dork! *said Socorro* Where is this secret place? How come you never told me Kari?

~Life~

The old member
(steve are you an angel in this Rp 2?)
COME ON Kari! Where is the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back