• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Series Delux Package.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Kingdom Hearts Series Deluxe Package Announced
10.23.05 - 11:37 PM

Square Enix will release a Kingdom Hearts Deluxe Limited Edition Package in late December. This package will include the already available Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, as well as the upcoming PlayStation 2 sequel Kingdom Hearts II and a special deluxe package featuring an illustration drawn by series mastermind and character designer Tetsuya Nomura. The Kingdom Hearts Deluxe Limited Edition Package will be available in Japan on December 22nd for 16,180 yen ($139.63 US).

{Thanks goes to RPGFan.com}

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh i see ok sounds good to me. i could care less if theres two of the same threads. any way so im not spamming i think for the us version it would be nice if they include kh final mix. then i would buy it.

pap64

I was one of the first guys to talk about the deluxe package. I did put the news story from RPGfan. But then everyone said that the news story was probably a fake because no other websites have mentioned it. But then KH Ultimania finally reported it to be true.

-pap64

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
LoyalSubject said:
wasnt this already stated in another thread?

Yup, and it was closed.
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=31511&highlight=deluxe+package

LoyalSubject said:
oh well it looks awesome but its too expensive and im not getting it

It is.
Princes Separately: KH1= $15, CoM=$35, KH2= (should be) $50.

Add them all up and you get $100. If this is really official, the extra illustration should be interesting since it's almost as much as the KH2 game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back