• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reforged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
In the beginning of time, there was darkness... Darkness covered the face of the worlds... There was chaos, fighting, shadows everywhere... evil brethren roamed the face of these worlds, with the few meager governents crumbling into treachery. The only hope for peace was the day the light was brought to this world... and this day came when a smith forged together a sword to unite the people together. A sword that could break the chains of darkness and lock it away forever. A sword that destroy the evil that crawled through the worlds. In this moment of purity, the Keyblade came into existence, to be wielded by the true king of the worlds, the true heir to Kingdom Hearts!

Kingdom Hearts: REFORGED​

This King was Shadrok of Rocrod, who was chosen by the Keyblade to lead the people of all worlds into the light. He did so greatly, and with the Keyblade at his side, they rebuilt the Kingdom to it's former glory and for the first time in a thousand years, a King sat on the throne of Kingdom Hearts.

Yet the hearts of men fail. King Shadrok soon fell greedy with power, and he secretly raised an army of the dark beings he had banished from the worlds of people. He gave each of the major worlds a keychain that could be attatched to his Keyblade, to symbolize the power they had to govern their worlds. Yet Shadrok had his own keychain created by the same smith that had wrought the Keyblade its birth place, and poured in all his power into this Keyblade. And then he struck. He raised his army of darkness from beneath Kingdom Hearts, and rampaged over the worlds. His army could travel without vehicles, making their bounds unlimited. They ravaged the land, destroying the very essence of light which Shadrok had brought. The people ran and the leaders of the worlds were powerless, bounded by the very keychains that had once given them power. Only one hope remained for the people of the worlds. The great king of the world Hallow Bastion, Osar, rallied an army of animals, warriors, and men from the united worlds, against the armies of Shadrok. Men and creatures from all worlds gathered to fight the army of darkness that had threatened their homes. And as such, the War of Hearts began...
The War was fought on for years... thousands were slaughtered and the final battle was fought on the steps of Kingdom Hearts itself. The army of Hearts stormed the castle, as the army of Darkness shrouded the walls. Osar led his army to the final battle of the War of Hearts...

"Come on!" Osar yelled, waving his sword as the army charged the castle drawbridge. The men of ghosts of Halloweentown wailed in triumph and flew up to the walls. The ferocious beasts of Deep jungle roared and attacked as the shadows came over the walls. Wonderland cards parried and circled around a wounded Neverland pixie as the Gods of Greece carried out their wrath on the attacking shadows. Osar yelled and led his group of Arabien Knights and Disney creatures to attack the gront gate. The gate fell open after a quick jab from the Atlantican seafolk. "For the Kingdom!" yelled Osar and they charged at the open gate, battling shadows as they came out. Osar swung his sword in an arc and cut the first one that came through. It exploded in a hiss of dark smoke, and the next one came hurdeling after it. The band cut its way left and right through the gate and the shadows fell to the side like water from a boulder. They battled to the top of the tower, and suddenly were surrounded by a whole swarm of shadows. Osar swung and hacked left and right,and a man fell next to him. He swung and shadow fell that was feeding on another. Osar swung around and saw that the last of his attack force had been neutralized. He swung enraged and spun his sword in a glittering arc as the shadows closed in on him. He saw darkness... and then light. The shadows retreated off him, and he saw Shadrok, standing in his battle armor, holding the Keyblade in his hand.

"Osar," he hissed in a low, cold voice, "So we meet at last..."
"Shadrok," said Osar, menacingly, "So I see you've finally come out of your shell, coward!" Shadrok hissed again, and swung his Keyblade. Osar flew backward by the force of the blast and slammed into a wall. Shadrok stepped forward, holding the Keyblade in the same position, and Osar lay still, pinned to the wall by the force of the Keyblade. "I am the King..." whispered Shadrok slowly, his shadows mustering behind him, "Bow to me." Osar felt the pressure of the Keyblade increasing, and he started choking. "Ah-ah-" he choked out, and Shadrok released him. "What was that?" Shadrok said, as Osar lay panting on the ground. "I-I," he panted, getting on his knee and slowly lifting his sword, "will not serve a dead King!" Shadrok growled, and swung his Keyblade again. Osar fell and was swung around and pinned to the wall again. "You will regret that you were born, Osar of Hallow Bastion," he hissed and drew his Keyblade up to Osar's throat. "No," croaked Osar, calmy choking out his words, "You will be." Shadrok swung his Keyblade, and it struck Osar on the neck full force. Suddenly a blinding flash of light illuminated the room. The light radiated in all directions, and the shadows fell back, disolving into the floor and walls. Shadrok cried out, as light enveloped the entire room. Light spilled out of the castle and spread out over the battlefield. The shadows cried out, and dissolved into darkness. Shadrok stared at the shining figure against the wall. Osar opened his eyes slowly, and they shone brilliant white. His hair shone golden and his skin like lightning. Shadrok couldn't look at him, and looked down. He screamed in horror, as he saw that shining in Osars palm was a golden Keyblade.

Osar stood, his body radiating golden light, and stepped toward Shadrok. "No!" screamed Shadrok, and he desprately tried to run. Osar waved his Keyblade and the doors shut and locked. Shadrok turned to look for a way out, but there was none. The light now grew brighter, and it swirled in a celestial maelstrom of energy around the room. Paintings, curtains, and armor swirled around them, as Osar advanced on Shadrok. "No, please," cried Shadrok, falling to his knees, "Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you say. You can have the Kingdom, you can have my armies, just don't kill me please!" Osar raised his Keyblade and pointed it at Shadrok's heart. "It is time for that that has decayed to pass," Osar said and an echoey, thunderous voice, "May the heavens have mercy on your soul." And with those words, Osar plunged the Keyblade into Shadrok's heart.

Shadrok screamed and stared at the heavens. His body exploded in dark light, and a red glow erupted from his chest. A dark red scar enveloped on his chest, a black heart with intersecting red lines. His body then ripped apart, and dissolved into the darkness, which flew up into the sky. A purple, broken, heart lay behind. It slowly revolved, then rose up into the sky as well. Osar stared at the sky for a while, the light fading, and the Keyblade disapeared in a sparkle of shining spores. Osar stared as the spores spun around him, then dissapeared into his chest, where his heart was. "Thank you," he whispered, and stared up at the sky, the stars twinkling in the light of the moon.

From that day on, things became different for the worlds. Osar decided that for the benefit of all worlds, all of the worlds would be seperated by inpenatrable walls. Everyone agreed, and after a long goodbye ceremony, everyone returned to their worlds and the walls were put up. Using Shadrok's Keyblade, Osar locked all the shadows inside a a special portal in Kingdom Hearts. This portal was disguised as a door, and soon all the creatures left to return to their own worlds. Osar sealed Kingdom Hearts, then traveled with a family to a new world, christened Destiny Island. Then it was forgotten. Thousands of years passed, and the worlds soon forgot of each other. Generations passed, and soon, history became legend. A legend of kings, of darkness, and of a door. For what became of the light that possesed Osar? Was it too locked inside a door as was darkness? Perhaps that will be clear, but that is for another story. Another side, another story...

END PART ONE

Well, reply if you think this story is good. If you think its too long tell me. What do you think?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Its very um dramatic in a way that made me laugh. But you do have some skill in writing.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks. Here is next post.

After all the worlds were shielded from each other, the Keyblade of Shadrok was lost in the dark abyss of space. Aimlessly it wandered, having the ability to travel through the impassable walls that divided the worlds, it crossed through many worlds. Until, one day it was found by a man named Thirku. Thirku believed this to be a sign that he was the Chosen One. He and his son, used the Keyblades power to explore the powers of light... and of darkness. Yet the darkness soon consumed Thirku, and left his overwieght son, Ansem, with a heart infected by darkness. Ansem picked up the Keyblade next to his dead father, and stared at it in wonder. "What can this do, so that it killed my father?" he thought as he turned the Keyblade over and over in his hand. He began experimenting, as a child with the Keyblade. He found that it could unlock any kind of lock, and he believed that greater locks could be uncovered. He began keeping the Keyblade with him at all times, constantly aware of anything that might pose a threat to his treasure. Yet, little did he know of the power that had yet to be released inside the Keyblade. One day, as he was turning the Keyblade over and over in his hands, he touched the Keyblade to his heart experimentally.

"Ansem!" The voice exploded in his head and Ansem fell back in horror. "Who's there?" he whispered, staring around, then looking down at the Keyblade, "Who are you?" "You may call me Shadrok," said the voice, hissing like a snake about to strike. Ansem was spellbound by the voice. This voice was spoken with power, strength, and showed all signs of one not to be ignored. "Wh-what do you want?" Ansem asked, quivering as he stared at the Keyblade, which lay slightly reverberating on thr ground. "No, the question is, what do you want?" whispered the voice silkily. "What do I want?" asked Ansem, whispering softly. "Yes..." said the voice, brushing the wind slightly against Ansem's cheek, "You have great potential you see... unlike most others, who are cowardly... you can do great things..." Ansem stood and looked down at the Keyblade quivering on the ground. "What do you want me to do?" he asked the voice. "Just, pick me up..." said the voice, caressing Ansem with its voice, "You'll have power beyond belief. Just the kind of power that you deserve. You will be able to recieve anything that you want with this power... So, just give it a try..." Ansem looked down at the Keyblade hesitantly. This might of been what killed his father... "Hey Fatsem!" Ansem turned around and saw a boy named Rikki Roy stroding up to him. Ansem groaned. Rikki Roy was always picking on him. Ansem hated him "Would you like proof of my power?" the voice asked Ansem, delicately. "Hey Fatsem, still talking to your old man's key?" shouted Rikki, laughing, "need any more toys for the collection, geek?" Ansem's blood boiled, and he felt the temperature rising in his face. Rikki stepped up to him and pushed him. He fell to the ground hard, and tried to get up, but was pushed back down by Rikki. "Need some walking lessons, Fatsem?" Rikki said, pushing Ansem to the ground whenever he tried to get up. Suddenly a huge blast of wind filled the room, and Rikki eyes bulged, then he flew across the room, and smashed through a window. Ansem got up and heard him scream as he fell the two stories to the ground. He landed with a sickening thud, and Ansem stared down at the Keyblade, still glowing on the ground. "Do we have a deal?" said the voice quietly. Ansem stared down at his overwieght body, and down at the Keyblade. Slowly, without saying a word, he reached down and picked up the Keyblade.

Suddenly, Ansem felt a rushing surge of power surge through his viens. His blood was on fire, and he writhed in mid air as he felt power overwelming his body. He saw his body shrink, muscles growing, his body lenghtening, and suddenly fell to the floor, in a pool of dark liquid. Ansem stood slowly. He stared in a mirror in his room. His body was different now... He was tall, dark and tan, and had muscles. He wasn't fat! He looked like a fighting machine. "Your body now reflects the power within," said Shadrok's voice, now inside his head, "You are the single most powerful being in the world. With the power of the Keyblade by yourside, you are unstoppable." Ansem smiled, a new evil smile, holding the Keyblade at his side, and gazing at his new powerful form. "Unstoppable," continued Shadrok's voice, "Except for one thing." "What?" said Ansem, and stopped in startlement at his new deep voice. "There is a second Keyblade," said Shadrok's voice, coldly, "One more powerful then even this one. If we met up with this Keyblade, we would fall." "How do we beat it?" said Ansem, worried that his power might be gone shortly. "We can't by ourselves," replied the voice, but then continued, "There is a place however, where the greatest army of all, lies. A place with the greatest army of created is. We need this army." "Take me there," said Ansem defiantly. The voice didn't speak, yet Ansem could sense it was smiling. Suddenly a rush of dark wind surrounded them in a maelstrom of darkness, and they sank into a pool of darkness. Ansem felt the dark rush of cold wind, and closed his eyes. Suddenly it stopped, and when Ansem opened his eyes, he saw he was in a very different place.

It was dark all around, with a grey island at the center. On that island was a door... It was white with two great steel handles. Ansem stared at it in wonder. "This is the door to darkness," said the voice of Shadrok, whispering slightly, "Every evil known to mankind lies in here. Including the greatest army every created. You must open it." Ansem stared at the great white door. It seemed immovable. "How do I open it?" he asked Shadrok. "Use the Keyblade..." Shadrok hissed, and Ansem understood. He raised the Keyblade and pointed it at the door. A beam of light emitted from the Keyblade, and inserted into the lock on the door. Something clicked inside it. The door began to slowly creep open. "Yes... yes!" the voice of Shadrok whispered, eagerly. Darkness began creeping out of the door, swirling around Ansem in a vortex of darkness. Ansem embraced it. This was true power...

Suddenly the door slammed shut, and a great gust of wind flew toward them. The darkness blew away with Ansem, and as they soared off into the distance, the Keyblade was ripped from his grasp and sent hurtling off into space. As Ansem cried out in pain, a great voice from the door boomed out. "SHADROK," it shouted like thunder, "HITHERTHOU SHALL COME, BUT NO FURTHER!"

Ansem fell through space, only the former power of the Keyblade keeping him alive. He somehow landed on a world, and lay there until some people found him. He was taken care of and raised back to health. As he lay there, a boy came up to him introduced himself. He said his name was Squall (Leon for short), and he welcomed Ansem to Hallow Bastion. As got back on his feet and began to walk around, he found himslef wandering beneath the castle. He wandered, and suddenly came face to face with one of the dark creatures that had escaped from the door. It wiggled his antenna, and then dissapeared. Ansem knew it was still around, and felt a familiar urge of darkness tugging at his heart. He knew his calling, and staring at the peaceful Hallow Bastion, he knew it would begin here. But that is another story... Another side, another story.

END OF PART 2

So what do you think? Should I continue this story? Reply what you think. :)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks, ok here is part 3

After Ansem landed on Hallow Bastion, he began working in a more scientific view of the darkness emitting from the door. Ansem studied the dark creatures that lay under the castles, and began compiling a report of his findings. He christened these creatures, Heartless, for these creatures had no hearts. Ansem began formulating a plan. He needed the Keyblade... and he needed the army of darkness within the door that Shadrok spoke of... He had not heard Shadrok's voice since the Keyblade departed from him, and Ansem assumed the connection had been broken. I will do this without Shadrok! thought Ansem fiercly, I have the power and I will use it. He needed a way to go out with a signifcant amount of Heartless, and search for the Keyblade. Ansem knew he had no shortage of test subjects, the people of Hallow Bastion had were so trusting. Ansem blamed each dissapearance on the darkness he was trying to destroy. Yet the eyes of the people were blind to his lies. Eventually, Ansem succeeded. He created a machine that could artificially create Heartless. He tested his machine, and from a pool of darkness, a single Heartless emerged. It wiggled its antenna, and went off into the bottom of the castle. Ansem followed it down to a door, in an unknown section of the castle. Ansem opened the door. Beyond, Ansem discovered the enormous mass of energy, which was the heart of the world, though he didn't now at the time. He assumed that Heartless were drawn to all hearts, including the heart of the world. Ansem pondered. Was the door of darkness then the heart of some other world? Perhaps the Kingdom Hearts that Shadrok spoke of. After those days, strange things occured. A meteor shower of strange substances that bonded perfectly. A king from another world came to see Ansem. He mentioned the Keyblade... Ansem cringed. So others knew of the Keyblade... Perhaps he knew were it was... The King mentioned that he had sent two friends to a world called Traverse Town to find the Key... I will find it first... thought Ansem, smiling at his own cleverness.

As Ansem plotted, the Keyblade fell through space again, searching for another person to hold it. Ansem was the perfect target, yet he was weak, and let go of his power so easily! The Keyblade searched for a younger target, one with great potential. It wandered through space, searchihng, always searching. The Shadrok had been awakened inside it when Thirku had recieved it, and now... Shadrok was determined to awaken his army and take back Kingdom Hearts! So Shadrok's Keyblade kept searching, always searching...

Ansem smiled, as he pulled back his hood. His mission had been succesful. He had made contact with one of the occupants of the world. "Yes," he muttered to himself, "Everything his going as planned." Ansem turned and looked into his mirror at Hallow Bastion. His features were fading. The power of Shadrok's Keyblade was fading. I must abandon this body soon, he thought, thinking of his new machine. He turned and stared back into the portal. He could see the boy staring around wildly trying to find to find out where he had gone. Ansem laughed. This was funny. In an evil mastermind kind of way. Ansem had been viewing this island for many days now. It was the perfect place to begin his attack. He had an army of Heartless ready to attack it, with his machine creating more and more every hour. He had even prepared a one of kind Heartless, and sent it into the boys dream. It had unsuccesfully killed him though. The boy awoke before the assasanation was complete. But tonight will be the real thing. "My Darkside Heartless will lead the attack against Destiny Island," Ansem told his relflection, "And then when I have captured my first world, I can prepare to search for the Keyblade." Ansem looked at his sundial. The time read 3 o'clock. It was time.

Ansem went down to his Grand Hall. He had converted it into a machine to create his army. By bonding himself with it, he could remove his spirit from his body, eliminating the bonds of physical torture. He began to hook himself up to the machine. "Ansem!" Ansem turned, and saw Leon running up to him. "Ansem," shouted Leon angrily, and in a flash his Gunblade appeared in his hand. "Leon," Ansem replied, smiling, but thought quickly to himself. Does he know, Ansem thought, worrying. This could spoil everything. "Yes, Leon?" Ansem asked, smiling, "I am currently conducting an experiment on..."
"Cut the crap Ansem!" shouted Leon, "We know what you've been doing with with our people. You can't hide anymore!" Ansem's smile fell. He was afraid of this. He knew his charade would fall. I must act now, Ansem thought. "Leon," Ansem said, continuing to hook up himself to his machine, "There are times where people act a certain way. It is the nessasary thing. I'm sure if you were in my place you would do the same thing." "No!" yelled Leon, stepping closer, "I wouldn't destroy my own people and perform strange experiments on them. The whole world is out to get you, and I am taking you in!" "Over my dead body!" whispered Ansem, and pulled the lever. Leon fell backward as Ansem screamed a terrible scream. His body morphed and twisted wryly to all sides, and a dark wave of shadows erupted from his body. "Good bye, Leon," said Ansem, and he dissapeared in a flash of dark light.

From that day forth, the land of Hallow Bastion was dark and treachorous. Those who stayed where slaughtered by huge waves of Heartless. Ansem and his machine vanished, and Leon and his friends left to another world called Traverse Town. While it is unknown if Ansem's machine succeeded, or if he will continue his plan for the door to darkness is unclear. That is another story. Another side, another story...

END PART THREE

Do you like it? Tell me if you do, or even if you don't but please! I need to know if I should continue. Thanks :)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks, except maybe I didn't make it clear that some time has passed from Part 2 to part 3 so Leon is more close to his present age (in Kingdom Hearts). But anyway thanks for replying. Here is part 4

The Keyblade floated through endless abyss, unable to find a resting place. It had traveled world after world, finding no one that could satisfy its demands. It searched... ever searching... until one day, the Keyblade came upon a world it felt most interesting. It was small, remote, yet had someone of the largest potential. The Keyblade sensed his power and was drawn to it. It began its descent into the world...

The Keyblade fell threw the skies and saw chaos on the world. Darkness lay everywhere, and an army of Heartless scourged the land. What! This is MY army, thought Shadrok, enraged. The Keyblade fell faster, and saw a huge Heartless in the sky. Shadrok couldn't see, but he could sense it. "Ansem," he breathed. Shadrok fell to the Earth as the Keyblade. He saw a boy on the ground. That must be him! thought Shadrok, and fell into the boys hand. Keyblade thought Shadrok hard, This is a Keyblade. The boy stared at it for a second, a look of wild wonder on his face. A group of Heartless was surrounding him... The boy threw aside his wooden sword, and gripped the Keyblade firmly. Yes... thought Shadrok to the boy, Feel the power of the Keyblade! Feel the power of Darkness! But the boy didn't respond. He swung the Keyblade in an arc and slashed through the maze of Heartless. "NO!" Shadrok screeched, and tried to intervene. But the boy was oblivious to his mental connection. The boy would not be moved. "My army!" shouted Shadrok, but the boy could not hear him. The boy slashed and cut his way up to the dock. He ran across, to a boy on a miniature island. Shadrok could sense a huge power shining through the boy. Damn, he thought, I chose the wrong kid! Shadrok tried to reach the second boy, but he was talking the first one. "Sora," he said, and looked up at the sky, "This may be our only chance to escape from this world. And... well... I'm not afraid of the darkness!" Impessive, thought Shadrok, staring at the boy. I was right in knowing he was the right one. The boy extended his hand to the boy, Sora. Sora shouted, "Riku!" and ran toward him. A pool of darkness surrounded them, and Sora, Riku, and the Keyblade were swallowed by the darkness. Ansem, thought Shadrok as they sank into the darkness. He must of absorbed some of my dark power when we were connected, Shadrok thought. They sank further into the oblivion and vanished from sight.

Ansem watched from a distance as the Heartless destroyed the Island from top to bottom. The plan worked perfectly. The girl's heart had been taken, the others had been dealt with. The boy, Riku, was strange. He had the potential of a dark ruler... Perhaps I shall spare him, thought Ansem, looking down at the island, He may prove... useful... Something caught his eye. He turned and saw that something had engaged his Darkside Heartless. It was the boy. No the other one. That kid that he had made contact with when he was scoping out the island. And he was fighting the heartless... With the Keyblade! He has the Keyblade! Ansem thought enraged, Thats MY power! Ansem summoned all his forces to aid the Darkside Heartless. "I will hold the Keyblade in the end," he muttered darkly, formulating a plan to seize control of the Keyblade and its power.

Shadrok was impressed. The boy had some skill at fighting. The huge creature of Darkness was one of the lead generals in his army. It was unstoppable, yet this boy was surviving on a one on one battle. The boy, Sora, dodged to the side as Darkside Heartless struck a huge fist forward. If I'm going to open the Door to Darkness, I need the boy to get the Keyblade to the other boy. Riku, or whatever his name is, is the one I need, Shadrok thought as Sora dodged another violent blow. I have to help him win. Shadrok began slowly dripping the powerful energy of the Keyblade into Sora's body, and Sora began to fight back. A glancing blow to the arm of the Darkside, followed up by a slash to the leg, and Shadrok let loose the Keyblades power into Sora. Sora glowed, and suddenly struck the final blow. SMASH!!! Sora struck the Darkside with the Keyblade and it fell, glowing in dark power. Waves of dark energy erupted from its body, and it fell apart, swirling in a dark maelstrom of shadows. Sora stared up at it, and Shadrok whispered into his ear. "And now," he whispered softly, "Our journey begins..." The dark maelstrom of energy swirled around them, and Sora was picked up and swirled into the vortex. He shouted for a while, then passed out. Shadrok realized there was nothing he could do to wake him, and began plotting ways to reach the other boy... and a second chance at the door to darkness.

Ansem screamed in anger. Not only had the boy defeated his Darkside Heartless, he had escaped with the Keyblade! Things were out of order now... He thought for a moment, hovering like a spirit above the darkness, consumed island. He raised his hand, and a flying Heartless appeared next to him. It had horns, devilish wings, and a huge sword laying at its side. "Invisble" Ansem said, whispering to the Heartless, "Find the boy, Riku. And when you do, inform Malificent of Hallow Bastion of his location. She will be useful in seducting the boy. And remember, you are to act as if she is in control, not me." The Invisble nodded, and dissapeared in a puff of dark smoke. Ansem turned and stared out over the conquered Island. Soon, Shadrok, Ansem reckoned, Soon you will see I can use the darkness without your help.

Sora and the Keyblade fell through the portal the Darkside Heartless had opened. They fell, aimlessly through the maze of space, and eventually even Shadrok had no idea of where they were. Ansem had the Heartless tie the Destiny Island to the darkness itself, and began using it as a headquarters for his evergrowing army. Yet he still hungered for the supreme darkness he had felt behind the door. As did Shadrok. He still hungered for his former power. They both struggled toward the same goal, opening the door to darkness. One with the Heartless... another with the Keyblade... But that is another story... another side, another story...

END PART 4

So what do you think? Should I continue? If so please reply, and thank you for encouraging me with your prior replies as well. :)

Last edited:

destinys fate

ur pretty good at writing CS. the part where shandrok didnt hav control over sora was funny :D even tho u prolly didnt mean it ti be :rolleyes:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the replies everyone. Here is part 5.

Shadrok lay, inside the Keyblade, staring around at the place they had landed. The boy, Sora, wasn't conscious yet, so Shadrok took the time to plot. He needed to get to the door to darkness, and unless Ansem was truly a fool, he was going after the door as well. I must get it before him, thought Shadrok angrily. He will not steal my power from me! Shadrok stared around again, but was unable to explore the world they had landed, being bound to Sora's body. He had to sit, and wait...

Ansem traveled as a spirit, traveling from world to world. He paused on a world of jungles, the wild animals howling in the air. He was waiting for someone... They came. Silent as a whisper, an Invisble stepped out of the shadows, its dark skin reflecting the moonlight. "Have you succeeded?" asked Ansem, turning to face the Heartless. The Invisble didn't speak but nodded slightly. Ansem smiled, and turned away. "Yes," he said, and looked at the sky, "Soon everything will be in place. The news you bring is welcome." He turned again to face the Invisble. "You have located the seven princesses as well?" Ansem inquired of the Heartless. The Invisible nodded again. "Excellent," said Ansem and nodded to the Invisible, "Begin your next assignment." The Invisible nodded, and dissapeared in a puff of dark smoke. Ansem stared at the night sky and let himself float away. He must begin his own assignment as well.

Shadrok was impatient. Sora had been unconcious for hours, and Shadrok could do nothing to wake him. Shadrok tried to rouse him again, but all his thoughts were met with images of this girl dancing through his head. Shadrok screamed in frustration, and sat down again, trying to find some way to rouse Sora. Suddenly, a orange dog came around the corner, sniffing tenderly. Shadrok stood up, and vainly tried to get the dog to come. "Here doggy, here doggy," he whispered as the dog drew closer. This is humiliating, thought Shadrok, as he beckoned for the dog. I am dark ruler of the army of darkness, yet I am reduced to begging for dogs! Yet his begging wasn't in vain. The dog came up, and licked Sora on the face. Again and again. Finally, Sora opened his eyes. Yes! thought Shadrok, standing up, and looking at Sora. Sora stood slowly, and looked around in wonder. He slowly stood up and began to explore his surroundings. Shadrok followed, bound to the Keyblade.

Sora looked around the world. "What is this place?" he asked the dog next to him. The dog just yipped playfully and ran off. "Hey, wait," shouted Sora, anxious for someone to be with. He felt alone... You're not...
Sora jumped. He had sworn he had just heard something... But now there was nothing. Just the wind. So he walked along the path. Alone.

Shadrok ground his teeth in anger. He had made contact! This boy, Sora, had heard his thought! But then he couldn't hear the rest of his messages. Shadrok tried in vain to contact Sora again, yet he was unable to do so. Pounding the wall with his spiritual hand in frustration, he followed Sora again, painfully trying to find a weak spot where he could take him.

Sora walked into the street, and looked around. There was a sign over a shop that said, Accesory shop. It was open. Well, that's a good enough a place to start as any, he thought, and walked toward the door. But then a deep voice behind him spoke. "So... you've arrived," the voice said, and Sora spun around to see a man walking up to him. He had brown hair, and a black vest. In his hand he held a impressive looking sword. "Who are you?" Sora challenged, and stepped forward, "And where am I?" The man didn't speak, and just stared down at Sora. "I can't believe that you're the Chosen One," he muttered as he drew closer, "You're just a kid. Yet you wield the Keyblade." "Yeah," said Sora, backing up a bit, "Well, what's wrong with that? I can do anything you could ever do." The man paused, and then said, "We'll see about that." And then he charged. Sora jumped backward, as the man's sword swung forward and clipped the head of his jacket. Sora sprang forward, his Keyblade brandished. They met in a flash of sparks, and Sora strained to push back the man. But the man didn't even break out in sweat. He flipped his wrist, and Sora went flying. The man swung around, and clonked Sora a vicious blow to the back of the head. Sora fell to the ground, hard. Suddenly, everything went black.

Shadrok stared contemtiously as Sora fell. He deserved it, Shadrok thought, and turned away to look at the man. If he can't prove to me he is worthy of my power, then I'm not giving to him. He doesn't deserve the power of the Keyblade. Shadrok turned back and saw the man walking up to Sora. He let him pass, making no effort to detain him. A girl sprang up from nowhere had ran up to the man. "Is this him, Leon?" she asked excitedly. "Yes," Leon replied, staring down at the fallen Sora, "It looks like things are a lot worse than we thought." Shadrok followed them as the carried Sora away, and the man, Leon picked up the Keyblade from where it fell on the ground. Yes, thought Shadrok, readying himself, This is my chance. As Leon picked up the Keyblade, Shadrok went to his mind. You shall take me to the Door... you shall take me to the shadows... he thought, fiercely jabbing at Leon's mind. Leon fell to the ground in pain, and grabbed at his head. "What the..." Leon yelled, and tried to whirl around to see what was happening. Take me to the Door! shouted Shadrok to Leon, and Leon stood, shakily. "I will take you to the Door..." he said slowly, and began walking toward a huge door that said World Exit. "Leon!" shouted a voice, and Shadrok turned to see the girl come running, and with a flash a twirling metal star flew through the air, and struck the Keyblade, flinging it from Leon's grasp. Leon stopped, and turned slowly, staring at the Keyblade, and then at the girl. "Thank you Yuffie," he said slowly, tenderly wrapping the Keyblade in a cloth that Yuffie gave him, "The legend is true. The Keyblade is too powerful except for the Chosen One to control." Shadrok cursed and reluctantly followed the two, but could no longer control Leon. He had to follow, and follow them he did.

Shadrok followed the two to a hotel, where Sora met with Leon and Yuffie. Leon and Yuffie then told Sora of the legend of the Keyblade, which Shadrok listened to intently. It was Shadrok's story! The story of Kingdom Hearts and Osar! And the boy had to end up at the Door to Darkness to seal it. And when he does, Shadrok thought, I'll take control, and take the power of darkness for myself. But that is another story. Another side, another story...

END PART 5

Do you think I should continue? If so please reply. Thank you to all the people that have replied before. Have a good day.:)

destinys fate

Sorry for double posting but no one is here posting... ?:confused:? where is everyone??? :( and plz update, its really interesting :D

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry, here's next update. I couldn't get my internet to work yesterday. It all froze up! So here's part 6. This takes place a while after part 5.

And so the adventure began. After a rendez vous with new friends, Donald and Goofy, they went off to begin an adventure. Shadrok had discovered during his plottting that things called 'Keyholes' had to be sealed in order to open the lock on the Door to Darkness that Osar had sealed it with. So Sora and Shadrok traveled all over the world, sealing every Keyhole that was possible. They visited many worlds, and Shadrok recognized creatures from each one. He restrained his anger. These were the creatures that destroyed his army! Shadrok thought furiously. And I have to sit here and aid them! But Shadrok kept his peace. He slowly dripped his power into Sora as he proved himself worthy of his power. Sora grew stronger and more powerful by the days. And strangest of all, these worlds still held the Keychains that Shadrok himself had given to them. Sora collected them, and Shadrok glowed with power. Once I have all the Keychains, the Keyholes sealed, and the Door to Darkness open, I will cast off the chains of this boy, and turn him into a creature of darkness! Shadrok thought, evilly.

Far away, Ansem carried out his evil plan. With Malificent and her lackey's as his pawns, he led Riku on a false path of darkness. Riku became corrupt, the darkness in his heart growing. Ansem was pleased. Soon the time would come when he would need a physical body. And Riku was shaping up nicely... However all was not perfect. For Sora and the Keyblade (who he knew to be Shadrok) defied all of his means to keep them from sealing the Keyholes. Malificent and her allies failed. And now was the last chance. The Final Keyhole...

Sora, Donald, and Goofy stared around at the amazing world around them. They were standing at the bottom of a raging waterfall, that strangely all seemed to be flowing up. In the distance was a huge castle. "Wow," said Donald, and looked around the strange world. "Gwarsh," replied Goofy in equal awe. "I feel as if I've been here before," said Sora, gazing around. Shadrok looked around as well. He remembered it well. Hallow Bastion. It was one of his favorite worlds, for its amazing waterway and its magnificent castle. It was truly one of a kind. "Well, let's go," said Sora and they began climbing the floating ice structures they lay above the waters. They climbed higher and higher, until they reached a great stone platform. Shadrok felt a sudden surge of power. It felt strangely familiar. "What took you so long?" A voice spoke suddenly, and Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Shadrok turned to see Riku, standing there. Shadrok's eyes lit up. The one he had wanted! The boy of darkness! Shadrok saw the look in the boy's eye and new exactly what he wanted. This was perfect. "Riku," Sora shouted, and stepped toward him, "What are you doing here?" "I've come for the Keyblade," said Riku calmly. YES! thought Shadrok, and tried to communicate with Riku, but he couldn't reach him. "What!?" said Sora, aghast, "You can't take the Keyblade, it's mine!" "In your dreams, weakling," snarled Shadrok and again tried to reach Riku. This time he could sense a connection. Let the Keyblade choose! he thought savagely to Riku, Let the Keyblade choose! "Let the Keyblade choose," said Riku slowly, and held up his hand toward Sora. Yes! thought Shadrok, and reached out to Riku. SNAP. The bonds that held him to Sora were broke, and Shadrok and the Keyblade dissapeared, then reapeared at Riku's side. "It's just like Malificent said," said Riku, twirling the Keyblade in his hand, with Shadrok standing at the side, looking smug, "You're not strong enough to hold the Keyblade. You don't have what it takes to save Kairi. I have to do this." "But what about all my adventures," said Sora, desperately, "I was the one that brought the Keyblade here!" "You were just the delivery boy," said Riku, cruelly,and turned to leave. He paused, and turned again. "Here, go play hero with this," he called, and through Sora a toy wooden sword. He laughed cruelly and stalked off. Donald and Goofy stared at each other, then looked down at Sora. "Sora, sorry, but we have to follow the Key," Donald said quietly, and followed Riku. Goofy stared sadly down at Sora, then without a word turned and left. Sora was left alone, and Shadrok laughed with triumph and followed Riku, the new Keyblade wielder...

Ansem watched the boy, Riku as a spirit in the air. He could see the spirit of Shadrok following him, so Ansem remained out of sight. He was furious. "Shadrok is ruining my plans," he hissed in anger, "I need to be able to posses Riku, and I can't do that if Shadrok is already possesing him. Ansem plotted for a while as he followed Riku and Shadrok from a distance. He needed to get Riku ready to open his heart to darkness. And for that to happen, Sora needed the Keyblade... Ansem snapped his fingers and and Invisble appeared next to him. "Release the Beast," said Ansem to the Heartless, "Sora will need all the help he can get. Sora's friends will help him at the end, count on it." The Invisble nodded and then dissapeared. Ansem turned to look at Sora. He would need a little help from another dark spirit. And with that Ansem drifted off to conduct his evil plans.

The destiny of the true Keyblade holder remains uncertain. Is it Sora, or Riku? Will the true heir recieve the Keyblade? Those anwers are for another story. Another side, another story...

END PART 6

Thanks for all the replies, I really appreaciate them. I might not be able to post until Friday, but keep replying anyway. I really apreaciate the comment destiny's fate :)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks for staying with me. Here is part 7.

The Keyblade now in the possesion of Riku, Shadrok's plan is succeeding. He has the boy he needs, and a way to get to the door. However, Ansem's plan has been compramised. He needs Riku as a host to be his new body, and he can't with Shadrok inhabiting Riku. Now the greatest of two evils will emerge, and Ansem must find a way to defile Shadrok if he wants the supreme power of the Final Keyhole and the Door to Darkness. So Ansem reluctantly began to assist Sora from the shadows. Ansem released a creature known as, the Beast, which he temporarily possesed and used to help Sora open the gate of Hallow Bastion. Sora and Ansem began journey to the depths of Hallow Bastion's waterway. Ansem had previously used his dark magic to create magic bubbles that allowed them to travel underwater, and they finally reached the controls to the gate, which Ansem whispered the combination as the Beast. After they activated the switch, then they returned to the surface, to enter the mighty castle of Hallow Bastion...

Sora and Ansem walked up to the gate and stared up at the great bronze gate. Sora turned to Ansem and said, "Thank you, Beast," said Sora, quietly, "I couldn't have done this without you." "I came for Belle," said Ansem, as the Beast, "So I should thank you too." You are my key to the power of darkness, Ansem thought, walking up to the door with Sora. Sora and Ansem pushed open the door slowly and stepped into a mighty hall. Ansem was already familiar with it, having roamed the halls as a spirit, and noticed that the door at the front of the hall was ajar. Damn it! Ansem thought, as he looked around, Shadrok is here! I can feel it. I can't let him see me. "Heartless! Come to me!" Ansem called. A small Heartless sprang up and crawled toward him. "Run to the Library!" Ansem commanded and proceeded to chase it into the Library, which he knew was on the side. He ran through the doors with Sora shouting after him. "Beast, wait!" shouted Sora, and began to run toward Ansem, but was stopped by a sharp voice. "So, you finally made it," said Riku, stepping out of the shadows, with Donald and Goofy standing next to him. Ansem stepped out of the Beast's body, and the Heartless carried the unconcious Beast away. Ansem flitted as a spirit up to the high platform of the Entrance Hall to watch Riku and everyone else. He could see Shadrok standing next to Riku, looking smug and whispering in Riku's ear. "You never could step down from a challenge, could you?" taunted Riku, as he twirled the Keyblade in his hand. Goofy and Donald looked guiltily at the floor, as Riku paced back and forth in front of Sora. "I can't have you in my way, Sora," said Riku, and he raised his hand, which glowed with energy. Ansem saw Shadrok dripping his power into Riku as the energy in his hand increased. Goofy suddenly looked up with a determined look in his eye. The energy ball went flying toward Sora, and Ansem panicked. He needed help. Ansem flew down from the platform. Ansem saw the enraged look on Shadrok's spiritual face and flew faster. He flew down next to Goofy and whispered in his ear. Fly... he whispered and plunged into Goofy's body. He jumped forward and Goofy did to. He flew forward, past the energy ball, and hurled himself in front of Sora. BAM! The Energy ball ricocheted off Goofy's shield and jumped, half flying out of Goofy's body and up into the cieling of the Entrance hall.

Shadrok stared up into the cieling furiously. How dare Ansem interfere with his plans! Bound to Riku by the Keyblade, Shadrok couldn't pursue Ansem, and could only watch as Ansem flitted above the scene, watching. "Sora aint gonna go nowhere!" Goofy shouted as he regained his composure. "What? You'de dare betray your King?" shouted Riku. "Not on your life," replied Goofy, "But I'm not going to betray Sora neither. Sorry Donald, can you tell the King I'm sorry?" "We'll tell him together," shouted Donald and he ran over to Goofy and Sora. "You know, all for one and one for all," said Donald, sheepishly. "How will you fight?" asked Riku, coldly, "You don't even have a weapon." "I don't need a weapon," said Sora brandishing his wooden sword, "My heart is my power." Come on baby, come on... Ansem thought, praying that his theory was true. It was. The Keyblade dissapeared from Riku's grasp and flashed once again in Sora's hand. Ansem smiled. All was as it should be...

Shadrok howled at Ansem in fury, as he found himself bound once again to Sora. "How dare you!" he shouted, as he struggled agaist the chains that held him to Sora. "You win some, you lose some," replied Ansem, and settled back to watch the battle. Sora charged with the Keyblade, and Goofy and Donald followed him loyally. Shadrok screamed in anger, but reluctantly followed Sora into battle. Riku, tried to parry Sora's thrust, but was knocked askew by a gravity attack by Donald. Shadrok tried to hold his power back, but Sora's heart was strong. Shadrok had terribely underestimated Sora's power, and now Sora's heart was strong enough to absorb droplets of Shadrok's power against his will. With the real power of the Keyblade at his side, Sora, Donald, and Goofy quickly over came Riku. Finally Sora, swung the final blow, and a defeated Riku ran out the door, panting in frustrated anger.

Ansem saw his chance. The minute Shadrok looked away from him, he slipped away into the ceiling. He slipped through walls, and through doors silently, until he came upon a weak and desolite Riku. Riku was on his knees, pounding the ground in anger. "Wh-what happened?" Riku panted, nursing a bruised arm, "How come he had the Keyblade?" "I think you know," replied Ansem as he stepped out of the shadows. Riku turned and saw a bluish hooded figure step into being. "Are you saying my heart is weaker then his?" shouted Riku in disbelief, "Yes, for that moment," Ansem replied again, "But you can get stronger. All you need to do is open your heart to darkness..." Riku looked unsure, and hesitated before answering. Then he looked down at a scar that Sora had gave him in their battle. It was right across his left chest and it burned terribley. Riku turned to Ansem, and nodded. Ansem smiled and went over to Riku. "Welcome to true Darkness," he said, and plunged himself into Riku's body. Riku gasped and fell to the floor. He clutched his heart in agony, and for a second froze, completely still. Riku then stood, a new purple clothing forming over his body. His eyes turned blood red, and he spoke with a different voice. "At last, the era of darkness can begin!" he cried, but it was not his voice. It was Ansem's...

Sora turned and looked at his two friends. They were smiling at him. "Thanks you guys," Sora said slowly, they nodded. "Now we gots to find Riku and that Keyhole," said Goofy cheerily, and rolled his shield off his arm. Donald quacked in agreement, and Sora raised the Keyblade to a salute. Shadrok plotted next to Sora, trying to think of a way to find a way back to the door to Darkness. They cheered, and with Shadrok following behind them, they proceeded to the next step of their journey.

With Ansem in full possesion of Riku, his plan is almost complete. Shadrok's plan has been foiled, but he is still has a chance to open the door to darkness. But as Sora and his friends grow closer to the light, their shadow gets even greater. A shadow of the Keyblade, and a shadow of a friend. But that is another story. Another side, another story...

END PART 7

Thanks for staying with me all this time. I would like all you're replies. Thanks especially to UnsOlved and destinys fate for sticking with me. I really appreciate it. Thanks again and have a good night.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back