• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts music thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Well good question cause' I too was lookin' for that. Ummm.... No name for that song. However try a google search. But you probably already did so I would look around everywhere you can. That music is in KH2 by the by, so you can record it. That is what I did and now I can Semi-play it.

OathtoValorStar

That song is called "Another Side" (the piano one). Its also from the secrect endings of KH1. And highly difficult to get, However, I have it and I know where to find it. Go to a website called Galbadia Hotel (www.gh.ffshrine.org) (best site ever!) and hit the mp3 links; press "K" for kingdom hearts, search down the list and find KH, and they have a link to the missing songs from Final Mix. They also have a link for sheet music on the front page, but Im not sure if they have that particular song. Check it out; hope I could be of help!

Doushitemo

Yeah, it's called Another Side. A guy named Josh Barron created a midi of it, and he said sheet music will be available soon, once he fine-tunes it. You can get the midi at either www.gamingforce.com/forums/ or www.squaresound.com/forum/. If you download the trial version of MidiNotate Musician from notation.com, you can use the midi to create sheet music.

EDIT: And magically the sheet music is now available! You can download it here, but you apparently have to register first.
http://69.61.67.150/forum/showthread.php?p=98156#post98156

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back