• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Jikigahayai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedDemon

Prologue
A being that should've never been brought into existence.
A castoff memory, one whose birth holds no reasoning.
The shadow of something greater.

Chapter One

The small heartless glided across the ground, approaching the hooded warrior. The warrior heaved his keyblade forward, throwing it directly at the heartless. It spun against the heartless’s chest, grinding upon it for several seconds before ripping through. It dispersed, as the warrior brought his hand forward, summoning the keyblade.

Two more charged towards him, one attempting an aerial attack. The warrior pushed his feet against the ground, bringing him upwards. He struck downwards with his keyblade, tearing through the heartless with ease. He gradually fell, landing on his feet. The other heartless jumped into the air and rolled into a ball, slamming itself against his chest.

The warrior grunted, falling backwards. He prevented himself from falling on his back by slamming his left hand into the ground, flipping himself and landing on his feet. The heartless wavered forward, its yellow eyes glistening as it paced forward.

He pushed himself forward, running straight towards the heartless. He swung his keyblade towards its head, but it avoided by rolling to the side. It threw itself at the warrior, only to be met by the tip of his keyblade. The blade shredded its head, resulting it to roll against the ground before dispersing. His hood fell onto his shoulders, his head no longer being covered.

It revealed a teenage boy with pale green eyes, with silky blue hair that fell to his shoulders. A strand rested over his right eye, which he stroked back. He de-summoned his keyblade, a bright set of triangles appearing for a short amount of time in the keyblade’s location before fading.

A portal opened behind him, a man with darkened skin and long, silver hair that rested on his back. The boy turned around, his eyes meeting this man’s eyes. His yellow eyes were emotionless, though they seemed to hide something remarkable.

“Zellex” the silver haired man uttered to the boy. The boy didn’t respond, instead lowering his head, staring at the ground.

“I don’t fully understand” the silver haired man said solemnly. “Why were you out here?”

Zellex rubbed his hands against each other, meeting the silver haired man’s eyes once more.
“I felt his presence” he said, finally speaking to the man. His eyes glimmered, disappointment apparent in his eyes. They were out in the courtyard, a water fountain residing only a few yards away from them. The sound of the water was relaxing, though the area crawled with many heartless.

Another portal opened, a hooded individual exiting through it.
“Xemnas,” he said, glancing at Zellex before returning his view to Xemnas.
“You’re needed.”
Xemnas nodded, returning his attention to Zellex. The hooded warrior conjured another portal, leaving the two.

“Are you so soon to forget, Zellex?” Xemnas questioned him. “If the others were to know of your existence...”
“No!” Zellex shouted, cutting him off. “I’m tired of hiding from them, why can’t they know?!”
“You aren’t part of the organization,” Xemnas calmly responded.

Zellex curled his hands into fists, tightening them with ferocity. He grinded his teeth, appearing angered by this response. He stood there for several seconds, his hands appearing to vibrate. He slowly began to calm down, knowing his role under Xemnas.

He exhaled, the tension within him having eased. His fingers eased, slowly uncurling.

“My purpose...” he thought to himself.

"Why do I exist?"

OneWingedDemon

Author's Note: I apologize for the lack of action, if you were looking forward to that.

Chapter Two

“What are your intentions with that boy?” the hooded individual questioned.
“He wields a keyblade,” Xemnas replied. “Is that not more than enough reason, Saix?”
“Why do you continue to toy around with this child?” Saix fiercely questioned, his voice flaring with annoyance.

“He is more important than you think.” Xemnas answered, bringing his hand to his chin.
Saix threw his hand forward, squeezing his fist tightly. He felt pestered by the relationship Xemnas held with Zellex.

“Who else knows of him?” Saix asked, growing impatient of Xemnas’s shallow responses. He held a history of concealing information from the organization.
“Only you and I, Saix,” Xemnas answered, beckoning his index finger forward, pointing at Saix first then to himself. “And I intend on keeping it that way.”

Saix grunted, as he turned around. He was unaware of Xemnas’s reasons of keeping the boy, nor did he hold the intention or will to investigate further into it.

“Don’t forget why you created this organization,” Saix coldly remarked. He proceeded by exiting through a portal.

“Saix, you were always the impatient one…” Xemnas thought to himself.
A portal formed in front of Xemnas, Zellex entering through it.
“You requested my presence, Master?” he said shallowly, his face covered by his hood.
Xemnas rose from his chair, walking forward. His boots tapped against the ground, stopping a few feet before Zellex.

“I want you to seek out the keyblade master, you must test his current ability.”
Zellex stood diligently, nodding his head once. Xemnas had mentioned the "keyblade master" before, but Zellex had never been assigned a mission pertaining this person.l
“Got any idea where this ‘keyblade master’ is?” Zellex inquired, his tone hinting curiosity.

This mission seemed more interesting to him than the others. Perhaps this keyblade master could answer some of Zellex’s questions, the reasons to why he had the keyblade, the purpose of his existence. He sought to find out more of himself, but the opportunity never arose.

Head to Twilight Town, he has friends there” Xemnas boldly stated, his eyes locked upon Zellex. It irritated him when Xemnas stared at him in such a manner. There was something about his eyes that held a remarkable tone, one of darkness, the eyes that observed endlessly.

Zellex nodded once more, turning himself around. He lifted his arm, his fingers curling halfway. His hand vibrated for a split second, as he conjured a portal. He tilted his head, giving one final glance at Xemnas.

“Remember, do not hurt him. I only want to see his strength.” Xemnas said, his hands gripping the arm rests of his chair. “What’s his name?” Zellex asked, attempting to cover the anxiousness in his voice.

Sora.

OneWingedDemon

Author's Note: I haven't updated this story in QUITE a while. The long lost update finally came, though. Got caught up with schoolwork and various things. I apologize if this is considered a "revive" of a dead topic, but I didn't' find it necessary to create a new topic to continue the same story. I've noticed lots of repetition in my diction, I seem to use the same terms too commonly, and I've worked on that. Thanks for reading, and sorry once again.

Chapter Three

“This must be the place.” Zellex said, finding himself observe the surroundings. The town appeared peaceful and serene, the range of colors being most appealing to Zellex. It held an inviting feeling, somewhere he felt welcome. He continued walking forward, noticing a man seated on the stairs a couple of yards before him. His right hand was wrapped around an object of what seemed to be a revolver, though it served as the hilt of a long, thin silver blade.
The man’s head was tilted downward, his shoulder-length brown hair falling over his face. Zellex continued moving towards the set of stairs, the tapping of his boots resulting in a slight twitch from the man sitting on the stairs.
“Who are you?” the man questioned, Zellex’s right foot resting on the first step. The man lifted his head, revealing his vivid blue eyes and a scar that ran diagonally across the bridge of his nose. He pushed himself up, flipping his weapon and proceeding to rest it on his shoulder.
“I’m looking for Sora.” Zellex replied, his head now facing the direction of the brown haired man.
“I don’t see how that’s any of your business anyway.” Zellex added on tauntingly, his eyes continuing to gaze upon the man.

“Strangers in dark hoods,” the man responded cunningly, “doesn’t fit the “nice visitor” agenda around here.”
Zellex slid his foot off the step, twisting his body to completely face the man.
“I’m to ask you one last time” the man questioned in an annoyed tone, his hostility towards Zellex becoming more apparent. “Who are you?”

Silence followed, before Zellex finally spoke.
“Just a castaway of darkness...” he uttered in a shallow tone, what almost seemed to be a whisper. He flung his arm forward, bending his fingers inwards towards his palm.

A sparkle of light appeared around his hand, accompanied by a set of bright triangles. They dispersed immediately afterwards, revealing a keyblade. The keyblade’s hilt appeared a deepened sapphire, syncing with the handle’s higher shade of sapphire with a blackened diminished ruby incrested into the core of the handle, though slight tints of red could be identified upon the jewel. The guard held a dark purple hue, three purple lines of a light hue running around each bar. The blade was a stainless steel, leading up to the tip, which held a sphere object, a swirling pattern designing its center and leading to the edges. Jagged teeth connected to the sphere, the bottom of the teeth being purple and upper being a bloody red.

Zellex dashed at his opponent, his heightened level of agility startling the man. Zellex’s arm creeped forward, the tip of his keyblade slamming into the midst of the man’s blade. The brown haired individual held his weapon upside down, his right hand curled around the hilt whilst he pushed his hand forward against the flat part of his blade, near the mid section.

Zellex continued to apply pressure, attempting to knock the man off balance, but this feat seemed meaningless. The man shoved Zellex forward with a powerful heave of his blade, causing Zellex to stumble, though he quickly recovered. The man brought his arm inward, curving around his abdomen. He heaved outwards, vertically slicing at him. Zellex quickly jumped into the air, avoiding the man’s swing.

The man pointed his blade upwards, as Zellex noted a fiery red glow in the revolver. Bullets fired from the revolver, glazing through the air at tremendous speeds. Three raced towards Zellex, who quickly chucked his keyblade forward, striking and exploding with them on contact. The force of the exertion caused the keyblade to swirl back in Zellex’s direction, returning to his grasp.

He fell, landing sharply on his feet.
“You don’t possess the skill to defeat me!” he arrogantly shouted towards the man, fierceness raging through his voice. The two warriors charged at each other, each taking their steps with utmost confidence.

They exchanged blows, the clashing of their blades proceeding with rapid succession. The man hopped a few feet backwards, flipping his blade and beginning to grind it against the ground. He dashed at Zellex, the metal of his blade causing sparks with the concrete. He slashed the blade with an upwards thrust, though Zellex was no longer before him.

“Where did he-“
“LEON!” a light voice shouted, blatantly interrupting him. He tilted his head to the side, only to see the cloaked warrior standing behind him. Leon helplessly stared, as Zellex lifted his keyblade above Leon’s head.

The voice screeched.

Zipporahss

I like! Keep up the good work, I like how you put Leon in there, but I hope you explain how he knows Leon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back