• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Video Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Nothing really special, I'm going to be recording a 100% gameplay guide video on proud mode (Basically how to get 100% on the game proud mode) with no cuts, not edit outs, or anything. (Besides mindless running around). Anyways, before I do, I once made a thread about the extra scene against Seifer, well.

http://rapidshare.de/files/18934786/Forgotten_Scene.wmv.html
^ Here it is, labeled as the Forgotten Scene, since no one in their right mind would lose to Seifer, youtube video is processing so please wait for that one.

Note, even though these were recroded by me, they are still 100% copyrighted to kh-vids.net

Edit: I've been getting alot of IM's about Xigbar's special so here's a way to dodge it from begining to end, without getting touched.

http://rapidshare.de/files/18936585/Xigbar_s_Special_Dodging.wmv.html

Note the reason why my movements are bad, is that when recording it, the game has to be on the labtop, and my control responds in a 1 second lag, so it sucks.

Other
Valor Form Demo
Wisdom Form Demo

Strategy
Dodging Xigbar's Special

Cutscenes
Forgotten Scene
Kingodm Hearts II Intro
Recap
Twilight Town Day 1
Twilight Town Day 2
Twilight Town Day 3
Twilight Town Day 4
Twilight Town Day 5
Twilight Town Day 6
Twilight Town Sora
Yen Sid's Tower
Hollow Bastion First Visit
Land of Dragons first Visit
Beast's Castle First visit
Hollow Bastoin Second Visit + 100 Acre woods firs Visit
Olympus Colliseum First Visit
Disney Castle
Timeless River
Port Roayl First Visit
Agrabah First Visit
Kairi goes to Twilight Town
Halloween Town First Visit

Boss
Saix
Xemnas First Form
Xemnas Second Form Part II (Knight Battle)
Battle
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn5egf3CQQ4]Sora vs Leon Cloud Tifa Yuffie

Hacks
Anti Form on Drive Menu
Mickey vs Axel

Edit: The cutscenes, and hacks are provided by forum member and owner of kh-vids.net deathspank The random misc battles, are provided by me

Finally everyone the guide begins

Guide
Menu Trailer

Last edited:
I

inhiding

Re: Xaldin's vids (Hidden scene first)

Is it just me, or did anyone else find it funny when Fuu said "Shock!" when the camera was stolen?

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Good job, Xaldin. You know, you'd be a great R.O.X.A.S member if you joined. Because I can certanly you can find little hidden things in these KH games quite well.

YoshiAngemon

Hmm. So that's what happens when you lose to Seifer. Y'know? But in Proud Mode, In Twilight Town, I decided to buy Donald & Goofy's first weapons in the shop, and went to see Seifer down at the Sandlot. There was a scene there.

DualWeilder.

ya that special was easy to dodge once i found out how to do it. i was messing around and realized they followed you so i ran around in circles o.o thanks for the vids, and yet again Xaldin nice job:D

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com

Hey that video when you lose to Seifer is interesting. Although I intend to not lose. Further through the game, when Roxas found all the pictures. One of the pictures shows Roxas laying on the ground and Seifer with his winning pose. It's weird that I won against him and the picture didn't show it.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Sorry about rapidshare, I'll be getting a Youtube file soon, for somereason everything else is processing faster, I'll have more videos by the end of tonight, then I begin the 100% Perfection guide video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back