• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirCloud

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've seen the Kingdom Hearts I manga, but I havn't seen the II one.

does anyone know where to find it?

besides, for the kingdomheartsI manga, i only seen the part where they were in destiny islands...THATS ALL...

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
I've seen the KH1 manga, but weren't they still making more "volumes"...? I mean, if they're not done with the whole KH1 manga then whats the point of a KH2 manga? But when it does come out...unless it already did, which would mean they're done with the KH1 manga...someone post where you can find the first few chapters.

flame me if you want...

j
:\

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
the manga has only come out in japan so far. i thought they were supposed to bring it to the us soon. this site has scans from the first 2 go <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/comics/khmanga/">HERE</a>

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
AirCloud said:

besides, for the kingdomheartsI manga, i only seen the part where they were in destiny islands...THATS ALL...

the manga has only come out in japan so far. i thought they were supposed to bring it to the us soon. this site has scans from the first 2 go HERE

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
AirCloud said:

Speaking of which, have you seen all of the Kingdom Hearts ones? There's also Volume 3 and 4, also some extra ones according to this site : http://kh-2.net/?x=manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back