• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Leaked!! True or False?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It seems that someone at the GameFAQS forum has a copy of Kingdom Hearts II.

KH-2 NET said:
I won't say where the topic started since the creator of the topic, The_Maverick22 doesn't wan't this whole thing to get out of hand, but it would seem that this person has recently come across an early copy of the english version of KH2. Supposedly there were videos to further prove it but they were only up for five minutes or so and the link to the download was already deleted by the time I got there. So just enjoy these English screens until the person decides that its safe to upload more videos.

Edit: These are either really good photoshop'd pics or there the real thing. Regardless it's still something to look at.

Axel
Cloud&Seph
Seph
Demyx&Sora

People don't know what to believe? Great Photoshop skills or Leaked Kingdom Hearts II?

Your Thoughts?

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN DELETED. DON'T ASK FOR THE LINK TO IT.

People want videos. This should be interesting.

Vin

Bronze Member
it could be real but were could they have got the english version if its not out yet if they did they r sos so lucky

onyxrhapsody87

It has happened with a few popular games... Halo 2 and GTA SA leaked on the internet around (I think) 2 weeks before their scheduled release...

onyxrhapsody87

And that could be the TV's glow with the camera or something... They look pretty legit... I don't know for sure though...

Twilight power

Sophia Esteed said:
Actually, I think they ARE real. They just look blue because they weren't captured via screenshot taker....in order words, it was taken from the room with the TV...

I agree with that

D

Dexter

This looks Photoshoped. But if it isnt, well HORRAY for him! I mean this really shouldnt be an issue I mean kh2 comes out in a few weeks. YAY! ^_^

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I am getting word that he put a video up but, he deleted it b/c of mods or non-believers. I don't know which?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It's strange that this guy would get all the way to Sephiroth and just now start to reveal that he has the game. So yeah, either it's a really, really, really good Photoshop job, or it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back