• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Information Compilation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

OMG...that first post is huge...I mainly knew everything though...the only thing
I need to know now is if it's coming to the U.S., I think it is...KH FM had only a few extras...but this is practically a whole new game...KH2FM alone is a new game. New difficutlies, abilities, weapons, movie, bosses, the puzzles and the crown. Then RE:COM is a whole other game. This is too big not to give to N.A.

Plus, to those who think this isn't coming out, even if the odds are not likely...it's good to keep a positive attitude right?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Ah...yeah, I've had a HUGE block from this site XD

Then why would they release an English version if the original is in English but just has Jap subs? It makes no sense, unless they won't release an Eng one.

Member XIV

The have english dubs because Japan wants a taste of English voice acting. I think It should only be fair that we get a taste of Japanese voice acting. I think if they do send it here...KH2FM will be in english voice with english subs...but RE:COM will remain in Japanese and just have english subs. I think that is a good idea. Plus, DISNEY is ours...THOSE ENGLISH VOICES..ours...I bet KH wouldn't be so special without the two. It would be another regular RPG like Final Fantasy.

innerlight

finally i got some clarifacation, so it will have enlish cut scenes thats cool but, none for the COM I can live with that, but it will make my year if they release it in the U.S but the first final mix didnt get released here so I dont know?

Member XIV

It would be a very cruel April fools joke if somebody said KH2FM+ was coming to America...just saying don't do it or I'll mess that person up lol

Well the game already came out so it is bound to be announced soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back