• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: Kh & the xbox

they all have something to do with the plot so it doesnt matter really

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Didn't Nomura say he wanted to get KH to different systems? I thought I read somewhere he wanted to expand the KH Universe, but as of right now I don't see plans for a Xbox KH game anytime soon.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

i dislike buying every gaming console there is just to play one kh game

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

heh you and me both, and I'm tired of all these side games, I just want KH3 already (but we all know that won't happen until FF13V comes out).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I also can't really see playing a Kingdom Hearts game on the Xbox controller either. Think about it; all wrong.

I seriously hope this was a joke lol xP I hope you honestly aren't rating a game being on a console due to the controller's aesthetic aspects -__- The controllers are pretty much identical and they shouldn't play any part in why or why not KH goes to Xbox.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

actually I thnink if KH made it to the Xbox I think it would open the doors a bit more to abilities/gameplay.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

I seriously hope this was a joke lol xP I hope you honestly aren't rating a game being on a console due to the controller's aesthetic aspects -__- The controllers are pretty much identical and they shouldn't play any part in why or why not KH goes to Xbox.

That's not my main point, but it's one of my major points. Compare and contrast the pros and cons of the Xbox controller and the PS3 controller.

Sucks don't it?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

that the xbox control has more buttons? it doesn't suck in fact I think its better.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Xbox controller doesn't have that movement thing the PS3 one does, is heavy, and I opinionly don't care for a lot of buttons.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

At this point, it's unlikely we'll see KH on 360. More and more people have PS3s, so I don't see why Nomura would feel the need to have Kingdom Hearts III on 360.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

yes but the xbox has something better, kinect they could easily make a KH game out of it, and I think it would sell really well.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

yes but the xbox has something better, kinect they could easily make a KH game out of it, and I think it would sell really well.

lol no

kinect is shit

this line of discussion is dumb anyway because SE wouldn't use motion technology anyway

At this point, it's unlikely we'll see KH on 360. More and more people have PS3s, so I don't see why Nomura would feel the need to have Kingdom Hearts III on 360.

nomura's not the one who decides that

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Kinect sucks so horribly; the movement is terrible and the games so far aren't worth it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Really? sorry I heard great things about Kinect, but wehrmacht has a point its not up to nomura to where the game goes.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

the recognition on kinect is too imprecise and delayed to be an accurate controller for any game that's not casualware

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Well I don't own a Kinect I just have a PS3/3DS. My friend has a Kinect and he's just told me great thigns about it. But I guess your right KH should just stay between Nintendo/Sony for now.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

I regret buying the Kinect. Go watch some gameplay of Rise of Nightmares and you'll see how terrible KH would be on Kinect.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

to late there Dayum I'm already watching videos of using Kinect and I can see what you mean by terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back