• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Font?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraalam1

Hi all!

I wasn't sure which section to post this in exactly, so I put it here. I have been scouring the internet for a Kingdom Hearts font that includes letters and numbers. (No I am not looking for the logo font!)

I am looking for the font that says "LEVEL UP" in the picture (this is also the font that displays EXP gained in battle.)

5035.jpg
'

Can anybody help me out? Is there anyone out there who could possibly make one? Thanks for your time!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The game uses custom made fonts of course, and I doubt any duplicates would be named after KH.

Best bet is a Wordart function in your program of choice, or something like that.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Surely if you got someone to open up the game, they could pull out the font file.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If anybody could do that, I'd be grateful if he or she would extract the font used as the subtitles in Days, too. I love it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back