• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultimaarmor

this game rules! for one thing nobody has commented on some of these extra heartless, so here they are, warrior sneak a black stelth sneak sightly stonger less boucy and uses more magic then steath sneak. evil behemoth a blue behemoth with flame desighns on it and has a jump attack annd not much more than that. destruction behemoth a red and orange evil behemoth. purple guard armor, has differant attacks than the rainbow guard armor. well thats allfor now.

U

ultimaarmor

Re: kingdomhearts final mix

unless if theyve changed the page for ingdohearts final ix know one knows that

T

Tidus22340

final mix was the remake of the game for japan only, with all the extra features and stuff because SE thought we got too much and they neglected japan.

Darkness Riku

The rainbow Guard Armor is the weirdest boss I've seen.It looks like a clown painted it.

D

Dark Seeker

Yeah the final mix would've been cool

ordyh

I want to play Final Mix so bad. It would give me something to do untill Kh2 comes out.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back