• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Manga: Impressions & Comparisons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowWolf

Re: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Manga: Impressions & Comparisons

Glad you sniffed this one out then. I was considering making a video, but it would have been very time consuming. If you're blogging a directory of comparisons (not strictly Chuang Yi) then you should link us!

I'm thinking of doing vid versions of my blog entrys as well for youtube, but that's way off in the future. My blog isn't posted yet, but I will link it when it is. So far the series I know I'm going to compare are:

Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Ouran High Host Club
Vampire Knight
07 Ghost

It's also going to contain my thoughts on Kodansha's Sailor Moon and comparing Dark Horse's Cardcaptor Sakura with Kodansha's bilingual edition. Hope you will tune in.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Manga: Impressions & Comparisons

Thank you so much, Rydgea! You did a splendid job with this editorial, and it's so very informative! In fact, I think you just sold me on buying the Final Mix mangas! I was a little hesitant at first (as I already have the TP ones), but better images, bonus chapters, and nicer translations: sign me up, please! LOL.

It'll also be interesting in seeing how the Yen Press version differs from the fan translations of KHII and Days! Me wonders just how they'll write the "flipping girls' switches" scene. ROFL.

On another note, I'm really curious as to how they'll word that one line of Marluxia's in the CoM manga that's like: "These flowers represent Naminé's feelings for you. How does it feel to be loved so much?" On one hand, I'd love it if they kept it the same (as it gave me SoNami--and even SoKai, somehow--feels), but seeing as how Nomura feels about pairings... well, I could see them changing the "love" line, tbh. I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, it'd be nice if the dialogues was maybe more accurate and consistent with the games. But then again, seeing as how CoM was all about Naminé tampering with Sora's memories to make him love her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back