• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts event D23, help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

srb1a4

So I was wondering if anybody is planning on attending the Kingdom Hearts event at Tokyo. Also do you think the Kingdom Hearts event is exclusive, for example only certain amount of members can attend like the one from California?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately that's incorrect. Just like the Limited Stage event in 2013, tickets will be distributed via lottery starting in September.

Official D23 Japan website

srb1a4

I'm almost definitely going to the event and TGS as well.
Ahhhhhh! Take me with you lol, I'm planning it but it depends how much money I have and if I can even go. If my job stops me, then I can't and if nobody is going with me then I can't.

Unfortunately that's incorrect. Just like the Limited Stage event in 2013, tickets will be distributed via lottery starting in September.

Official D23 Japan website
So to just be able to go inside, you have to be called on? I thought the lottery was just for those who already bought their tickets only one can go to a special event (or something like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back