• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Endurence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never4Gotten

Okay, I am attempting to write a fanfic. Pleases do not be too hard, I am new at this.

Part 1. Preliminaries:
Endurance KH Style

Describtion: This is the Endurance KH Style fic. It's about Kingdom HJearts characters coming together to play Endurance. If you don't know what that is, watch it on Discovery Kids or Saturday mornings on ABC.

Boy Contestants :
Sora, Riku, Leon, Cloud, Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Axel, Demyx, Sepheroth, and Cid

Girl contestants:
Kairi, Olette, Alice, Larxene, Aerith, Yuffie, Elizabeth Swann, Malificent, Mulan, and Selphie

Rules: Heres the deal, 20 contestants join in. 4 contestants leave. The remaining 16 contestants choose teams and compete for the grand prize. The teams are made of 2 contestants, 1 boy and 1 girl. They will compete in a series of games, recieving rewards and disadvantages. They have to obtain all 12 endurance pieces in order to be the champs. They will have to face samoties (sp?), games, other teams, and (insert corny background music ) the Temple of Fate.

Grand Prize: These teams are all competing for something, right? This seasons prize is an all expense trip to the World that never Was, to be waited on hand and foot by heartless. And get this, they also get to study the nobodies up close and personally.

A/N: the story will start in a little while, this is just the setup.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hmm... interesting...

I personally don't enjoy things like this very much, but I would like to stick around for this one... because a lot of those girl characters can't fight XD

Never4Gotten

Part 2: The preliminaries

Deep in the jungle on the world of Tarzan, a group of strong agility, strong heart, and strong mind gather. This is Kingdom Hearts Endurance. The group was of about twenty members. Twenty- one if you count the host,Chikko. The group was split in two, girls on the right, boys on the left.
Yes the group on the left included Sora, the chosen of the keyblade, Riku , the boy with a strong heart and will, Axel, an Organization member who wields fire and has a way with words ,and many others. There was Jack Sparrow, captain of the Black Pearl, and Sepheroth the one of darkness, and Cid, gummiship builder and pilot. Still there was Leon, whose real name is Squall, and Cloud and Will Turner, the son of Bootstrap Bill the pirate. Finally there was Demyx, the kind, musical, and the weakest of the group.
On the right was Kairi who is of pure untainted heart, and Yuffie, a great ninja, and Alice, a small peculiar girl. There was Larxene, wielder of thunder in black, Olette, from Twilight Town, and Mulan, China’s bravest woman. Also there was Selphie, a cadet (?), and Aerith a magician with powers to heal, and Elizabeth Swann daughter of a governor. Lastly there was Maleficent, Mistress of Darkness.

“Can I have your attention?” Chikko cried in a loud voice, trying to talk over the group around him. Everyone went silent as Chikko continued to speak. “ Everyone, you have been gathered to play Endurance and compete for the grand prize. What is the grand prize? It is an all expense paid trip to The World that Never Was to be waited on by heartless and to study the nobodies up close. You will be faced with challenges along the way. Alliances will be made and broken. Teams will be sent home by close friends. All so that the Endurance champs will win the prize. Rules are simple, win challenges, give samaties, and survive temple missions to obtain twelve Endurance pieces. Whoever obtains all twelve will be Endurance champs. Any questions?” “Over here,” cried a boy with a strong voice. “ Yes, Riku,”, Chikko answered back. Riku responded,” When do we start?” “We start now”....... “ You all think you are cut out for Endurance?” Everyone except Alice nodded their head. “ You little girl, what is your name?” The little girl responded, “ Alice, ma’am.” Chikko smiled curtly, “ You are gone. Leave now. You didn’t think you were Endurance material, so that means you are not. Bye.”

That is part 2, more later. If anyone can pm me with information about Selphie and Aerith, I would really appreciate it. This chapter was just to introduce characters and rules. Like I said, I am new at this. Don’t judge too roughly.

Last edited:

Never4Gotten

Really sorry about the double post. I didn't want mylast post to be huge and I need to post the chappy.

Endurance Part 3: The Games begin

Chikko began to explain the preliminary event. “ The object of the
game is to hang on to the bar the longest. The first girl and the first two boys to fall will be thrown out of the game and sent home. Any questions?” Chikko paused a moment to look for a response. “ None? Good. Wait there is a catch. You will be suspended fifty feet in the air with a twenty-five pound rock tied to your feet. The only rule is that your hands must be touching the bar. Let’s begin. Ladies first.”

The group of girls walked over to the bar and got the rock tied to their
feet. Kairi turned to Yuffie, “ Good luck out there.” “You, too. I know we’ll great.” The girls lined up and grabbed onto the bar and positioned themself comfortably. Maleficent smirked and whispered to herself,” Poor pathetic fools think they can defeat me. The thought would seem rather funny at any other time. I will win, of this I am sure.” Chikko began to yell, “ The game begins in 5, 4, 3, 2 begin”

The bar began to rise in the air and hovered over the body of water.
The game began. From the start, being fifty feet in the air was intimidating to all the girls. Larxene was the most worried about falling in the lake. She was afraid that she would accidentally set off one of her thunder- based attacks while falling and electrocute herself. Also, she had never learned how to swim. Yuffie was getting the feel of the game. She had somehow managed to use the rock to her advantage by swing her legs over the bar and using it to support herself. Kairi was doing just fine. She was used to hanging off of things on her home island. Playing with the guys all the time was working in her advantage. Aerith was born with a sense of determination in her. She was not going to let go without a fight. Elizabeth Was having a hard time hanging n, but she was determined. She
wanted to stay and be partnered with Will. Mulan had once done a challenge like this before. It was when she had tried to join the Chinese army. She figured this game out quickly. Selphie was just hanging on, she wanted to win the prize.

Olette’s arm began to tense up and all she could see was darkness.
She tried to ignore the pain by shutting it out, but the darkness began to grow. She fell to the lake as she lost the last of her strength and yelped at the cold water. Maleficent smirked, the game was over.

stupid computer won't let me indent, sorry about that.

Trying to correct some errors right now. Tartor sauce, I just realized I spelled endurance wrong onthe title and the first part. I feel like an idiot. Curse my spelling skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back