• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts DVD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

This probly sounds ludicris, but wut if the next installment of Kingdom Hearts was a Direct to DVD movie? I think it would be a great idea if they released a DVD, similar to Advent Children, that would bring closure to Sora's story. I get the feeling that Tetsuya Nomura is sort of burnt out when asked to make another direct sequel to KHII, and making a dvd would would bring the original KH characters to a conclusion. That way Nomura could then create his prequel or sequel or whatever that has to do with the secret ending. With a DVD, Nomura would not have the pressure of including those characters, and can pretty much start from scratch with KHIII

Last edited:

Twinblades

i just want to know more about sora and the gang and explain the keyblade system
also and who started it or who made it

i hate it when games come to an end

RikusGirl55

yeah i hate when games come to an end too..well whatever he does ill still be ok with it cause i love kh but i just hope that sora, kairi, and riku are still part of the story

KingBlade

by sinspire^
No, I really play what happens. All you must do is press "play'' and than it over. Plus, when Nomura said "More than a game" that was a April Fools joke.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i think that when he says that it can be more than a game, i think that he will make kh3( if it comes out, mind you) where you can have a great influence on where the game, and the chracters story goes. but that is just a guess

D

Deleted member 5341

Niice theory =)
I would really like that actually coz it would be a nice break from all the intense battles and stuff ~

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah AC was good mainly becuase the last fight scene XD...........the very last scene is sad.....almost made me cry :(

yeah i rather play a KH then watch it :cool:

pokeman54

for me...a movie would only be acceptable for
a. a transition between kingdom hearts 2 and kingdom hearts(3?)
b. a closure of the series that occurs after all the kingdom hearts games

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd rather bash my buttons then bash a freaking rewind button. Where's the damn fun in THAT?! Kingdom Hearts Should NEVER become a movie. It is a game. It can only fit as a game. The excitment would be removed, nothing would feel the same.

We would also GREATLY lose the development of the characters, something which the game STARS at. Because it could only be a two hour movie. While Kingdom Hearts is well OVER 40 hours.

It should ALWAYS be a Game.

pokeman54

eh well if you think about it...kingdom hearts' plot really isn't that elaborate...the only times you really see the plot is in the beginning and the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back