• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
there might not be a CoM for kh2. and no one said it would be on the DS. i actually think the fighting system in CoM was bad, i hated the card system. well i geuss it wasnt that bad....

ultamaSora

i dunno...i think i would rather have it on the PSP instead of DS but it wouldnt matter i have them both so either way i wouldnt care

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im against KH going handheld again
sleepy.gif
.. i agree CoM was a great GBA game but KH should stick with the main consoles

sora/roxas

they just make it not for the ds but for the psp since the controls and garphics would be better plus psp is a sony system and all the other kh game(except CoM) have been on a playstation console also i think it would be better because if it was on the ds theyd havea new lame lame gameplay idea like the card battling syste,m

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think that would be great. I don't think that the DS sucks, i think that it would give a great oppurtunity to take advantage of the touch screen, and the PSP blows

They already had opne for the GameBoy, why break the trend? I think it'd be great if we got another bridging game on the DS

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
TheMuffinMan said:
I think that would be great. I don't think that the DS sucks, i think that it would give a great oppurtunity to take advantage of the touch screen, and the PSP blows

They already had opne for the GameBoy, why break the trend? I think it'd be great if we got another bridging game on the DS
its true that kh could have many really fun ways to use the touch screen but DS games ususally are really only for "quick play" purposes.. and kh is a game that relies heavily on its story so it wouldent work out

i think PSP would suit it much better but the limited controles might be akward (unless it goes with the 2d battles again) but that would basicly make a repeat of CoM but with a different story and a slightly different system.... thats why im against kh going handheld again

.:Axel:.

I wouldn't like to have another handheld KH game, but if they do I would much rather have it on DS then PSP, I would actually like to be able to play my game for more then 30 minutes before the battery runs out.

Bmd3287

yeah, psp has better graphics, but that means we'd have to wait longer. it would be better to get a 2D portable game so we wouldnt have to wait as long and at least have something to do waiting for KH3. I dont care about graphics/controls. its all about the story. Either portable platform would be fine as long as we have something to do waiting for KH3 and as long as we dont have to wait long for it to be released (spring 2007 would be nice, then winter 2007 or early 2008 for KH3).

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
The Used said:
I would hate this the DS sucks! I'd much rather have it for PSP.

Shut. Up. DS has WiFi, killer app titles like Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing, Meteos, Nintendogs......

etc. etc. etc.

The DS is the superior handheld. The PSP is the better media handler but sucks when It comes to games. I don't wanna start a flame war, just I'm saying the DS doesn't suck.

So that's exactly why a Kh for DS would be fun ( : but I'd rather have a PS3 Kingdom Hearts 3.

PS I'm not saying PSP sucks I'm just saying I think DS is better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back