• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

セフィロス

Okay, so a friend of mine proposed we do a doujinshi this summer to sharpen our art
skills. I said, "Yeah that's cool, but do you think we'll actually finish something
like this? It's a pretty big project." She just smirks at me and laughs...

There are about 4 of us actually doing this project. What I would really appreciate
is if anyone could suggest topics or things you'd like to see in the Kingdom Hearts
doujinshi. It could be plot, characters, themes, etc. We're kinda in need of a good
plot. *sweatdrops*

This is what we've thought of so far...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We start off where Kingdom Hearts II leaves off; Sora is finally reunited with Riku
and Kairi on Destiny Islands and they receive that mysterious note from King Mickey.
The letter tells of a new discovery-other worlds besides the ones related to Disney
have reported strange sightings of 'hooded figures' roaming around. Mickey wants to
conjugate a meeting to discuss this rising phenomenon. So Sora and the gang take the
gummi ship to Disney Castle for a meeting and there they find that a portal has been
discovered in the Underworld of Olympus Coliseum that could possibly lead to other
worlds.

Before this all happens though, Riku gets a nightmare the night before they get the
king's note. In his dream he sees the reoccurring outline of Ansem (the heartless)
heading to Radiant Garden. He's slowly making his way to the center of the city and
types on a computer in the center of the room (if you played Final Mix +, it's that
room where you can fight all XIII member copies), making it look like he was
uploading a virus to the system. The members of Organization XIII are seen before
him and Riku wakes up in a sweat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all we got! >_< All suggestions are appreciated and I would LOVE
incorporating other people's ideas. I think my friends are looking for the more
popular ones, but hey. Anything will do for now. =D

Many thanks ahead~!

Anagram

Banned
Nice.
How about putting in there if kairi has a keyblade.
Or maybe them going to the keyblade graveyard.

セフィロス

Oh, yeah! That would be good. The keyblade graveyard would be an interesting place to show Sora and the gang. And other worlds...someone suggested LoZ and Mario. (._.)

Anagram

Banned
Like have mickey take them there and he tells the story of VAT while he's showing where the battle happened.

Oh ya... welcome to the forums!
(p.s. don't let flamers get you down, it gives them satisfaction.) :lol:

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
This actually belongs in the Fan fiction section:

Fan Fiction - KHInsider.com Forums

Have a mod move it there.

Technically fan fiction implies that it's written fan made work.

But technicality might not matter to mods anyways so why bother fighting it >.<.

@ sefuirosu(I translated that just right now heh). Well, if your trying to use worlds other than disney, you could stay within some kind of tradition and use series that come from the same company. Perhaps shonen jump or nintendo, since they have alot of series under thier belt. Also, try and make a good plot before you go onto drawing. The plots the back bone of the story, without it, the story wouldn't make sense. I recommend brainstorming ideas with your friends for awhile and pick out whichever ideas you like best. And, obviously, try and make the story fit in with kh's story. Answer questions that have been risen by kh2, and don't make a story that strays from what has come up.

Oh, theres something else I forgot to mention. Why would the portal to other worlds be in underworld of olympus coliseum? I just kinda don't get what the dead has to do with other worlds.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
セフィロス;2956759 said:
Oh. So doujinshi's belong in fanfiction section, too?

BTW, I agree. Basch rocks! =D
Yeah pretty much since it doesn't really have much to do with the future of KH and there kind the same thing in this case.

DAMN RIGHT HE DOES! :D

セフィロス

Mmm...good suggestions! For all I know, we definitely are going to have to think this stuff through. I just really don't want to put anything in there that's the usual doujinshi ideas such as odd pairings or just plain romance with no sensible plot.

As for the portal thing...well I have no idea about that. It was just one of the suggestions. But what I do know is that we want to still incorporate Org. XIII in it, and other possible Square Enix related works. (Though the only things I can think of is Final Fantasy and Oz >_<)

Anagram

Banned
Oz?
No just no....-_-

Anyway try putting phantasia into it, as a world.

セフィロス

Ah yes. Nearly forgot that. And well....technically Tales games are licensed by Namco, but it would be interesting. Squeenix is mainly FF so yeah. It leaves a lot to be desired.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
セフィロス;2956873 said:
Ah yes. Nearly forgot that. And well....technically Tales games are licensed by Namco, but it would be interesting. Squeenix is mainly FF so yeah. It leaves a lot to be desired.

Well, it's not that they're mainly FF, it's just that thats what they're known for. They actually have a bunch of series to, they're just not known very well by the average gamer.

Oh, btw, what the hells Oz?

セフィロス

Kairi fighting! Lol, sounds like fun to draw. We're also hoping to incorporate the characters that are in FF:VII that didn't make appearances in the game such as Vincent and Reno. It's all in speculation for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back