• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts door question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
ok im confused about the kingdom hearts door.. i always thought KH was the door to the light even Sora said it was when he was fighing Ansem but the Heartless were in there and in KH CoM RR it was refered to the door to darkness... now what the hell is going on...i started to think that it was like this
kh door = heart
Hearltess in kh = Darkness in the heart
like everybody in KH says... "there is darkness in every heart" which would explain why the heartless were in KH.. but if its the door to darkness im so confused... because Sora said it was light..... somebody explain the Kingdom Hearts door to me

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
remember the story that kairis grandmother told, the true light sleeps within the darkness, thats why the light of kingdom hearts is shrouded in darkness, and thats why ansem thought that it was the hearts true essence, but sora knew that deep down at the center of all that in Kingdom Hearts was the light, and thats why he says that Kingdom Hearts true essense is light.
And Ansem calls it the door to darkness in KH1, b/c he believes that is the hearts true essense, so ppl who believe that theory call it the door to darkness.
Does that help any?

kh door = heart
Hearltess in kh = Darkness in the heart
yeah thats about the jist of it^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back