• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Distorted Past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
This is my first fanfic. It's been collecting dust on my harddrive. Let me know what you think. Here's part one.

Prologue: A Twist in Time

Twilight. The World That Never Was.

Number ten, Luxord, the Gambler of Fate walked through the Hall of Empty Melodies in the Organization’s Castle. Number nine, Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, was standing with his arms folded near the corner of the room.

“Lazing about like usual,” said Luxord casually.

“This business isn’t cut out for me,” said Demyx. “I’m an artist, I should be out having fun, not standing around here, waiting to be beckoned like a dog for Xemnas to go collect hearts!” he whined.

“Grow up,” said Luxord. “I know what will cheer you up, how about a game?” Luxord dug into his pocket and pulled out a deck of cards. “Pick one,” he said to Demyx.

“Is this gonna turn me into a dice again?”

Luxord burst out laughing.

“No. One of these cards will change how things turned out in the past. Something could go different, or things could be exactly the same.”

Demyx covered his eyes, and he randomly grabbed a card. Luxord smiled as time began to shift, and the two were sucked into the past. Demyx uncovered his eyes and looked around.

“This is Destiny Islands?” said Demyx.

“Yes, it is,” said Luxord. “Any time you want to return back to our dimension, just call my name.”

Disney Castle.

Donald Duck stood with his arms crossed as he tapped his foot. Goofy and King Mickey Mouse were hovering over a computer, watching the screen generate several images. Cid, a man from Hollow Bastion and his friend, Leon, were typing together on the computer’s keyboard.

“What is this for?” asked Donald impatiently.

“Don’t get your feathers ruffled,” said Cid. “This is a very important experiment.”

“Gawrsh,” said Goofy, “I sure hope Sora’s alright.”

Leon turned around from his work.

“He will be, and so will his friends.”

“When are you going to tell us exactly what this experiment is for?” asked King Mickey.

“This isn’t much of an experiment King Mickey. Something has happened in the time stream, and we need to monitor it from here. If something goes wrong, we need the Keyblade Master in that time period to keep things safe.”

“There could be a problem though,” said Cid. “If Sora and his friends run across their other selves, the very fabric of time and space could unravel. We need to constantly be watching what is going on so we can update them.”

“I don’t get it,” said Goofy rubbing his head.

“You don’t have to,” said Leon.

“So how are things different in that computer?” asked Mickey.

“It’s not in the computer,” said Leon. “Sora and his friends have been sent to the past through the magical properties of the Cornerstone of Light. It’s the only thing powerful enough to support this program, otherwise, we’d be in Radiant Garden working on this.”

“So,” said Goofy, “Sora, Riku, and Kairi went into the past to fix whatever is wrong with it.”

“Exactly,” said Cid. “But, to answer your question, King, everything is different in that dimension. The worlds have come together, like they were supposed to be from the very start.”

“Oh,” said Mickey. “I get it now.”

“Let’s just keep watchin’,” said Goofy. “Hey look, there’s Sora’s island!” yelled Goofy pointing at the screen.

Destiny Islands.

“Wake up lazy bum.”

Sora opened his eyes to find himself covered in beach sand. He was sprawled along the shore-line of the special island where all the kids of Destiny Islands played. It was a sanctuary for the kids. No grownups, no rules, just fun all day until you had to go back to the mainland.

Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie were having their usual early afternoon fighting game, and it appeared like Wakka was winning. The waves washed up to Sora’s feet.

He sat up and yawned.

“Sora!” yelled one of his friends, Kairi. “I knew that I’d find you down here.”

He looked up at his friend.

“Give me a break, Kairi. I just had the strangest dream. A big black thing swallowed me up. What was that place? It was so bizarre.”

“Yeah, sure,” she joked.

“I can’t wait until the raft is complete,” said Sora. “How far do you think it will take us?”

“Who knows,” said their other friend, Riku as he walked up to the two. “If we have to, we’ll think of something different.”

Sora looked up at his significantly stronger friend who was carrying a large wooden plank.

“Hey Kairi,” said Riku, “did you make our flag yet?”

“I did, it’s on the raft already.”

“Good, we’ll probably be leaving tomorrow in the early morning.”

“We should leave now, we’re ready!” said Kairi.

Sora sighed.

“What about our parents? They don’t even know that we’re leaving.”

“What good is an adventure if everyone knows about it?” asked Riku.

“I guess you’re-” Sora’s attention was distracted. He looked around to find that the world was quickly dissolving around him.

Chapter 1 Coming Soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back