• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It is two years after the events of KH2. Everything is going well with Sora and Kairi. Riku has turned back to his evil ways and has left the Isle. A few days after his absence, there is a strange thing happening. For some reason, there is a dark aura surrounding all of the worlds that is turning everyone into maniacal, even stronger heartless. Now Sora and company have to find out what is going on and will find out something very revealing about their friend.

Rules:

No godmoding
Use literate role-playing
Try to type correctly (spelling, grammar, punctuation) easier to read
use (()) when out of character
Have Fun!

Any new characters:

Name:
Denomination (light,dark, in-between):
History:
Weapons:

Last edited:

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Elektra
Race: Half cat half human(i think)
Appearence:
dark%20chii.jpg

Denomination: Light
History: abandoned when she was little now she lives in halloween town. she trys to find out a blank bit about her past. she hates the heartless and trys to destroy as many as them as she can. she is very dark and secretive. she seems to be a mute but she does talk. she sometimes can trust people and be very friendly but she is mostly dark. she listens to rock and heavy metal. She always has a walkman on her with a bunch of cds.
Weapons: Lightblade and Moonblade

Last edited:

0ayanami0

Name: Ayanami
Race: Unknown. She looks human, but she isn’t.
Appearance:
http://www.phatboydesigns.net/snapshots/snapshot-alloywm-rei.jpg
http://www.baumkuchen.org/img/rei-pen2.jpg
http://evangelion.gemz.org/images/rei/ayanami-rei-27.jpg
Denomination: Twilight
History: Ayanami has been wandering around in the End of the World ever since she can remember. She goes by the name Ayanami because that was what a name tag on her shirt said. It identified her as ‘Ayanami,’ no more, no less. Because there is no food in End of the World, she feeds on the flesh of the heartless. She goes to sleep at the Gate to the Darkness in the cave. Seemingly very delicate, Ayanami is surprisingly very strong. She must be if she feeds on heartless, right?
Weapons: Ansem’s lance

K

king of clubs

hi can i join?

name:dark
race: half heartless
appearance:
Chocola1.jpg

domintation: in-between
history: he is from a far off world that he barley remembers, he found himself in a town called twilight town. he is half heartless, you could tell from the insignia on the back of his hands.
personality: he is very friendly to every one, he just wants to be happy. he listens to rock and classical music. he is very inteligint and is very loyal to friends. although they often turn on him when they find out he is half heartless. his life is a complete mystery, although he seems to know about the events in kh2 very well. he is suspected to be an ex- unknown,

NeoRiku

Awards
Name:calls himself Zeo(You will find out his real name later)

Denomination:Twilight, prefers dark though.

History:?????

Appearance:Blonde hair, Unknown coat.

Weapon:Two Keyblades

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can I still join?

Name: Zack
Denomination: Light
Apperence:
halloweensorakh21wp.jpg

(except with blonde hair and no pumpkin thing on his head)
History: Being the son of Jack Skellington, he lives in Halloween Town and is an eger helper in every one of the Halloween festivals. Upon Jack's request Dr. Finlkestien created another Soul Robber just for Zack to use. He has heard of what the Heartless can do from tales that Jack told him, and already he dislikes them. Diring the attack in town when Sora first arrived in Halloween Town, Zack was off visiting the other holiday worlds and only heard of Sora's coming when he returned. Zack is a friendly guy and will help out his friends when ever he can. (Zack also has wings on his back that can grow large enough to let him fly, bot only within the world, but when he has no access to a Gummi ship he can fly from one world to another (although it's really slow compared))
Weapons: Soul Robber v2.0

SantoryuKeyblade

Can I join?

Name: Lethon
Denomination: Dark
Apperence:
oriVoidRSYgood.jpg

History:Raised in the Dark arts. Family was massicured during a riot against the Darkness. Wandered the world in search of a purpose in life, he now resides on the deserted Destiny Islands...
Weapons: Dark Keyblade (the one Riku had, NOT soul eater)

Last edited:

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Okay, let's start:

This story begins on Destiny Isle:

It was a hot, sunny day on the island. Sora walks out onto the beach and sits down in the sand. He sits there staring aimlessly at the ocean. His bright blue eyes seem to be lost in the endless sea. He lets out a big sigh and lays back in the warm white sand. As he lays there, hs sees someone in the corner of his eye coming towards him. He sits up fast and sees that it is Kairi.
"Hey, Sora," she says. "Have you seen Wakka around? We're supposed to be sparring together."
"No, I haven't," he says, "but I can do some sparring if you want me to. I won't go easy on you."
"Don't expect me to hold back, either," she says. With her leather lasso at hand, they both race to their battle island.

NeoRiku

Awards
(Zeo is falling from the sky and lands head first on the ground)Zeo:Ouch!!!Zeo:Huh?Where am I and who are you?(He points at the confused Sora)

Last edited:

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra is headbanging. Her music ( MCR) was on full blast. She stopped and when into the kitchen to make some sandwiches. She hears the next door neighboors shouting. She laughed to herself. "I told them to get use to it!" she thought. Then there was a banging at the door. Elektra sighed. She turned the music down and opened the door. It was Jack Skellington. "Erm the next door neighboors asked if you could turn the music down." he said. She sighed again. "Ok but Im not happy." she said, angry. Jack looked at her. She rolled her eyes. She closed the door. Everyone in Halloween Town was trying to figure her out. She hated it when they gave her " the look ". She turned it up a bit and went back to making her sandwiches.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked out of his house, "Huh? Did it just get quieter?" he said now hearing that Elektra turned her music down. "Heh heh, dad must've told her to turn it down again. I'd guess I'll go over and say Hi." He said as he made his way to Elektra's house.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra finished making her sandwiches and started to eat them. She went into the living room and sat down. She thought about Jacks son Zack. "Hes different to the others.... Hes nice and kind. Why is he like that?" she thought. She looked at the window. She saw Zack coming towards the house.

Last edited:

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
(( i spelled my name wrong so i changed it sorry Zacdos))

Elektra smiled which was surprising because she didnt smile much. "Yeah he did. Do you want to come in?" she asked. "What are you doing Elektra? You said that you would let any one in? Yeah but he seems nice." she thought.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Yeah, sorry about my dad." Zack said, "He likes to keep the town dead quiet until Halloween. Although he means well. But I don't mind your music." Zack contiued, "It's a different change to the constant screaming." (Which is heard all though town here and there)

"By the way." Zack said, "Have you seen Lock, Shock or Barrel? They disappered a few days ago and that worries me. Last time they did this Oogie attack the town with Heartless."

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra shut the door behind him and walked into the living room. "No. The last time i saw them was when I scared them." she said, smiling evily. She didnt like Lock, Shock and Barrel.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra darken. "Yeah! And next time they do that they wont be that lucky!"she said. She lighten up again. "Why are you so nice too me anyway?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back