• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MCP

On the Kingdom Hearts cover in the bottom right hand corner theres a creture i haven't seen in the game before does anyone know what its is? I look for a pic of front cover

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I think it looks like the Gargoyle Heartless from Halloween Town a little, buty I doubt it's that heartless. It might not even be a heartless, who knows.

DARK RIKU 92

yea i posted this same thread i thought it was a neo shadow but then i found out its just a gargoyle on the building

jenovasoldier

Banned
it is just a structural piece put on the side of the bottom the platform everyone is standing on, but it wouldn't be a surprise for it to be a true heartless just to show what is to be expected in the game, but there were cracks in the creature so you know it is just a statue.

Last edited:

jenovasoldier

Banned
yea i posted this same thread i thought it was a neo shadow but then i found out its just a gargoyle on the building

another thing too, neo shadows never appeared until chain of memories (not counting final mix) and another thing is the neo shadows antennas are alot longer and the face almost looks human because in the picture the creatures face is longer than a neo shadow's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back