• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts CoM re-release via GBA???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I just found the following while looking at the Gamestop website...

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=161116

Now what could this Be??? It says it will ship on May 3rd 2007... Are they just re-shipping the GBA Game or is this something like a GBA Final Mix of the game? I realize the most probable thing is that SE is just Re-shipping the same game given its at a $19.99 price... Also Kingdom Hearts II has been lowered for about a few weeks at a price of $19.99

Any News or info or even thoughts would be helpful...

Dis

I

The Show Must Go On
Okay, dear, I will clairfy this for you- The KH:CoM remake is on the PS2. There is no Final Mix to it. It just got uber sexified.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Axel's right. The KHII Final Mix+ game is on the PS2. Two discs, one for the KH II Final+ Mix Game itself, and the other is the remake of CoM for the PS2 Platform. And if Nomura DOESN'T get it into his head that us ppl in NA want to play and beat the KH II Final Mix+ game, then there wil be like twenty thousand ppl at his front door with torches and pitchforks. Seriously. CoM is supposed to keep the original card attack thingy, along with the Reaction Command, and the cutscenes with Sora...theyre using audio clips from KHI for basically anything Sora says in the cutscenes mostly. Plus the KH II Final Mix+ Cover looks pretty nice.

That's a general paragraph on the KH II Final Mix+ GAME.

disneyboy20022

What I meant to ask is why Does gamestop have KH CoM for GBA available for Pre-order. Did they run out or something.... Is SE re-releasing the game as a Greatest hits for the GBA or is it just that Gamestop found some in their warehouse and is now getting around to shipping them or what

I know there is a Final Mix for the ps2 and I understand that on the second disc is the CoM remake

Also I wanted to point out that Kingdom Hearts II had a price drop from $29.99 to $19.99.. So could they be lowering the price for Kingdom Hearts II in order to make preparation for Kingdom hearts II Final Mix+ to come to America and other outside countries.... I just thoguht this was an interesting tidbit.. Also I have read the progress report by Monkey that we (the fans) are making to bring KH II FM+ to America and other Pal countries and andI am quite impressed.... as Louis/Corneilus Robinson says "Keep Moving Forward"

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Gamestop guy: Gee...I'm sure bored
Employee: Yeah...you wanna do something?
Gamestop: Oh, I know! RE:COM is so high in demand...
Employee: Yeah...let's put it on Pre-order!
Gamestop: Oh...but we don't have RE:COM
Employee:....we could just...uh....use the old one.
Gamestop: Eh....okay.

It's probably just a re-release

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yup, you all pretty much summed it up. It's not Re:CoM. It's CoM.

I noticed that they don't have KHCoM at my local EB Games; maybe that's the situation at Gamestop, so they're receiving more copies.

Sora18

They stop shipping KH CoM, over to America, there starting again on that date, I know, because I went to Gamestop the other day, and they said they stop shipping those games, so yea, that answers your question

shadow_heartless

I just found the following while looking at the Gamestop website...

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=161116

Now what could this Be??? It says it will ship on May 3rd 2007... Are they just re-shipping the GBA Game or is this something like a GBA Final Mix of the game? I realize the most probable thing is that SE is just Re-shipping the same game given its at a $19.99 price... Also Kingdom Hearts II has been lowered for about a few weeks at a price of $19.99

Any News or info or even thoughts would be helpful...

Dis
WHAT ARE YOU SEIROUS GAMECRAZY HASENT GOTTEN IT YET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back