• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts Com: Gold soul eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZneyfan

5 Kings of Twilight said:
i've saw it before

highlight below to know how to get it

lol I was just kidding
sounds cool. but i think its a lie

hahaha, you trickster you!:D

sounds like a lie to me. there is no codes on any cheat sites ive seen that even mention this. and there is nothing in the guide. so unless your buddy hacked into the game and changed it without changing anything else in the game (impossible i think), you have been taken as a fool

ansem13

hooded_twilight0 said:
if you haven't seen it with your own two eye then it's a lie.
something like that happened with me once. my friend said that he got two keyblades called like big mongo and little mongo that were white and more powerful than the ultima keyblade and I asked if I could borrow his memory card to see it, but I never did so he was lying.
Actually, it's true. Just use an action replay and the codes "Sora - Have Big Hong Key" and "Sora - Have Small Hong Key"
Go to Codejunkies.com and find the codes for "Kingdom Hearts (a)" and scroll down to find it. The big hong key is huge and glows white and the small hong key is tiny and glows white also.

Last edited:
D

Digigod Arcon

gold soul eater......I hear a promo item coming along and it would look good right about...............there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back