• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom Hearts Chatroom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjw23

Can smeone point me in the direction of a kingdom hearts chatroom which has people in most of the time.

mjw23

thanks but i'm looking for a chat room to talk about kh in. And they don't have a kh room.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
They used to. That and an RP room. They took it away though. I really don't know why though. They were used. You know though this does not go here. It goes under technical help/support un in KHINsider section.

thanks but i'm looking for a chat room to talk about kh in. And they don't have a kh room.

We did, I was a Moderator for that chat Room, it's no longer in use as people abused the room.

Star Light said:
They used to. That and an RP room. They took it away though. I really don't know why though. They were used. You know though this does not go here. It goes under technical help/support un in KHINsider section.

As I stated above, you'd log in and people were off topic, and some Moderators didn't even turn up.

Oh yeah I forgot you were. I went over your post very fast. Hey why don't you have the pink name then as retired Staff?

We weren't official staff.
Also becuase we weren't retired, the room was deleted on us.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Oh yeah I forgot you were. I went over your post very fast. Hey why don't you have the pink name then as retired Staff?

Because Kingdom Hearts Chatroom Moderators weren't official staff, which is why their names did not appear the View Forum Leaders page.

That, and he didn't retire from his position. You have to retire from a position to be part of the retired staff.

And the retired staff color isn't pink.

mjw23

If you try to talk about kh in the genral chat they get in a mood. And in the old chat they would kick you out for saying hi to someone as it wasn't related to kh. So does no one know of another kh chatroom.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Uh...we had a KH chatroom not too long ago, but we got rid of it because, despite people like you wanting one, no one actually bothered to go in there most of the time. It was a failed experiment; looks like you lost your chance.

Also, I highly recommend you never wander into the normal chat here with intent to talk about KH. It won't end well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back