• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chaotic Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazer_Blader

Here goes nothing:D

Chapt.1 beginnings

"Where am I?" I said.

"This is where all darkness presides", answered a voice

"Who are you?"

"I am Sephiroth and I am here to destroy you...Hiroshi."

Why did he want to kill me and why did he call me by my father’s name?, I thought.

"Stop Sephiroth.",called out a boy's voice.

"I don't take orders from children. Now leave Ronin or you will suffer the same fate as him.",said Sephiroth .

"New orders…capture him.",said Ronin. Before I could figure out what was happening I was struck with a powerful blow to the head and was instantly knocked out.

~several hours later~

"Awaken Ryo.",ordered someone. I awaked to see Sephiroth, Ronin, and an elderly man staring at me.

"I am Tao leader of all darkness and I am here to help you reach you full darkness potential",he said.

"And if I refuse your help?"

"Then I will have to force you". I hesitated to answer because I didn't want to die but I didn't want be consumed by darkness either.

"So will you allow us to help you? "asked Ronin. I thought for a moment, then finally answered,

“Fine". Sephiroth motioned for me to follow him. He led me through a candle-lit corridor.

“I don’t want you here but, I will have to deal with it” he said without looking at me.

“Earlier you called me by my father’s name. You should know, he passed away”

“I know. It’s just that you remind me so much of him” said Sephiroth.

“Where are we going?”

“To see if you can wield your father’s keyblade”

“How did you know my father and what the hell is a keyblade?” I asked.

“I didn’t know your father. The old man is your grandfather.” he answered. I walked behind him silently wondering why he refused to answer my second question. After walking for what seemed forever we reached a dome shaped room. In the center of the room was a keychain sitting on a lonely pedastal. He motioned for me to walk to it. I walked over to it and reached out to grab it. It started glowing and shaking violently.

"Ryo back away from it" said Sephiroth. I tried to back away but an invisible force was pulling me closer.

"You are not worthy of it" screamed a voice. A dark figure appeared from the balcony above us.

"Die" said the figure.

next: Chapt.2 awakening

Last edited:

Drazer_Blader

Thanks for the reviews. I'm open to suggestions. I hope this chapter is better.

Oh Yeah my fan fic is being helped by Dorak, AnimeGameMaster, and Dragonix-Blader

Chapt.2 awakening

“Ryo run!” said Sephiroth. I ran out the door and hid myself so I could see what was happening. The figure jumped of the balcony and landed on the ground. I could see him clearly now. It was a man in a hood.
“I am a disciple of Ansem. They call me Marluxia.” he said. Tao appeared out of nowhere

“I know of you. They say you are a member of the organization.” Marluxia materialized a scythe and readied himself for battle.

“I’ll fight you” said a familiar voice. Ronin appeared and drew a thin sword.

“Gladly” said Marluxia. Ronin rushed him and Marluxia evaded the attacked. Before Ronin could react, Marluxia countered with a full frontal assault. Ronin hit the ground hard and slid across the ground. He stood up and was hit with an array of petals. The petals cut him from head to toe. Marluxia dashed towards him and used his scythe to sweep Ronin off his feet. He hit the ground. He lied there…motionless. I thought to myself,

This is my fault, they’re fighting to protect. I feel so…helpless I have to do something. Wait…the key chain, maybe it’ll help. Without thinking, I ran towards the pedestal. Out of nowhere, creatures started appearing out of the shadows. My father told me of these monsters they were called heartless. They fed off the hearts of the living turning their victims into heartless. They killed my mother. They crept towards me and started attacking me. I tried fighting them off but, it was no use they were strong despite their size. They were pulling me down but I was determined to get to the pedestal. I grabbed the chain and I watched it as it transformed into a bat’s wing.

“Ahhh” I screamed. The heartless were eating their way to my heart. All of a sudden, I felt a sensation of power. A blade appeared in my hand. I blindingly slashed the heartless. When they were all gone, I looked around. Sephiroth and Marluxia were in the heat of battle. Sephiroth seemed to be toying with him. He easily evaded all of Marluxia’s attacks. I couldn’t let him escape. I rushed towards him and stabbed him in the back.

“You bastard” he said. Marluxia fell to his knees and disappeared.

“I can’t believe I killed him”I said.

“Don’t get your hopes up. He’s not dead. He’s just badly injured.” said Tao. “Your power has awoken. Boy, let me see the blade.” *Ryo hand Tao the blade* Just as I suspected this looks like my father’s keyblade.

“If you don’t mind me asking who is your father?”

“You need not know his name but know…he was a great keyblade weilder” said Tao. “Go with Ronin to your room”

“C’mon. I need to rest.” said Ronin. Once we reached the room I asked Ronin,

“Where are we?”

“This is the key sanctuary. All keyblade weilders must come here at some point in time.”

“Why are you and Sephiroth here?” I asked.

“We were here to kill you because your heart is filled with darkness that is uncontontrollable. But, your grandfather told us to keep you alive” I layed there thinking,

“Was the darkness in my heart really uncontrollable?”

next:Chapt. 3 untapped power

Last edited:

Drazer_Blader

This is just a preview I am just beginning

The next morning I woke up, grabbed my grey t-shirt, my black hoodie, and my black and grey shorts. I got dressed and deciced to see my grandfather. “Tao, why did you bring me here? ”I asked.
“We need you to fulfill the prophecy.”

“What is the prophecy?”

“The prophecy states that when the darkness and light keyblade masters disappear the twilight and chaos keyblade masters will arise. I believe that time has come. You are the chaos keyblade master. You must join forces with the twilight master."

Last edited:

Dragonix-Blader

Its good see that you fic is getting off of the ground well. For those of you who were on the first forums around November and read this story needs to know that Drazer_Blader wrote this under my name until he could get his own. I wrote Chaos Veil (now know as Kingdom Hearts: Twlight Desolation). There will be many changes to both of our fanfics, so if you've read them before January, you'll need to read them again. And yes Twlight Desolation and Chaotic Quest are still one in the same; the only difference is the main characters and the perspective of the story.

Drazer_Blader

This is the rest of my 3rd chapt. test

Chapter 3 test

Your combined strengths will overpower any evil.”
“Where do I find him?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It is for you to find out.” Just as I was leaving my grandfather called me to return.

“Ryoichi, it would be a shame for me to not tell you this. The prophecy also states that there will be a battle to end all battles and you will be involved greatly. Please tell me you will train before departing… (Sigh) I don’t want to lose you like I lost your father.”

“Yes, grandfather I will”

“Ryo, go find Sephiroth. He will train you but, be careful I sense a great evil within him. One day you will be more powerful than him and he knows it.” I silently walked away heeding my grandfathers warning. I thought to myself, why would he protect me if he only ment to kill me. I decided to test out my keyblade before my training. I stuck out my hand and started to concentrate a keyblade emerged in my hand and I got a chance to take a good look at it. The blade was a deep jet black and was in the shape of an enormous bat wing. The handle was platinum. It shined in the gleaming sun that was seeping in through the thin glass windows. I walked into a shrine I never knew was there but, somehow I was drawn to it. Seph appeared out of the blue and I wondered when I would be able to do that.

“Ryo, I’ve brought you a sparring partner.” He said. He disappeared and a figure slowly walked toward the center of the room.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I am your better half” he said. He walked into the light and it was an exact duplicate of me. “I am exactly like you but, I unlike you can harness my power.”

“Well, let’s s-” I got out as much as I could before he kicked me in the shin I writhed in agony as he swept me off my feet. He was extremely fast and equally as powerful I noticed he still hadn’t drawn his keyblade so I decided to use mine. I drew it and was able to deflect his punch to my chest. I swung at him and my blade grazed his arm.

“Heh heh “ he laughed.

“What’s so funny” I asked.

“I didn’t expect you to be such a novice. You brought your weapon out too soon.” He also drew a key blade… but wait, it was bigger.

“In case you were wondering our keyblade when we become more powerful. I see yours hasn’t changed at all. I wonder if your father could do better” said the duplicate. As he spoke I could feel the anger building up in me.

“You know what?” I asked.

“What?”

“You talk too much” I rushed his and hit him in the jaw with the handle of my blade. His neck popped out of place as he hit the ground. I started to walk away but, it wasn’t over.

“Where are you going?” asked my doppleganger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back