• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Novelisation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you read it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

catmaster0116

Hello Everyone

I hope I've posted this in the correct area...this is creative media after all -

In the link below:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep TERRA Chapter 001: Birth By Sleep, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

I've begun to translate the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep game story into a narrative, so far I have 3 chapters completed and I will continue to work on it.

Ironically English was not my strongest subject and I'm not Japanese nor have I studied Japanese, but I do believe that I do have atleast some knowledge enough to translate the dialogue: so please be gentle when you do decide to flame me. I realised that I should have started writing this earlier but I was preoccupied with other stuff.

Just beware of massive spoiler along the storyline.

Thank you

[To read chapter 2, you need to click on the 'next' button, or select the chapter on the chapter selection drop box ~ thanx]

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sup guys.
Movin' movin' movin'.

When posting a thread just take your time and make sure the area is appropriate.

Also I'd prefer it if you just cut and pasted into the thread what you're writing. Made up studies show that when posting a story here, people are too lazy to follow a link so your story stays unread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back