• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Aventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Okay. I am starting this because all the normal Kingdom Hearts RPG are too far in their story to allow someone new.
This takes place after Kingdom Hearts. The worlds have once again been sent into darkness by the heartless. New keyweilders are chossen from across the universe to face the heratless.

Rules
No godmoding or power-playing
No killing other characters
No bashing
Please use proper Literacy
You can Join at any time
Swearing is fine
Romance is OK
No spaming
Read the rules

This is the template
Name:
Weapon:
Homeworld:
Current Location:
Bio:

Here's Mine
Name: Jaxson
Power/Abilities: Element (a little of all)
Weapon: Oathkeeper and Ohana (Lilo's and Stitch’s)
Homeworld: Destiny Islands
Current Location: Castle Oblivion
Bio: Born a few years after Sora, he saw the meteor shower on that night. Next thing he knew, Sora & Riku were gone and Kairi was waiting. He found the door on the island open and went threw it. There, he landed in Hawaii, were he found the Oathkeeper and helped stop the Heartless there. After sealing its Keyhole, he came upon a giant castle. He relived all of Sora's adventures (1st game only) and after "sealing Kingdom Hearts", he blacked out. He is now sleeping in Namine's Chamber.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Asuka Nightrayne
Powers/Abilities: Fire and Telepathy
Weapon: two sais and hidden daggers
Homeworld: Halloween Town
Current Location: Halloween Town
Bio: She doesnt live with her family, because of a reason she doesnt like to share. She likes to keep her secrets secret and she defends her friends at any cost. She is quite powerful even though she is slim and short for her age. She has her hair long and black to her waist. She likes to wear a black dress thats sleeveless and two chunky platform boots and a leather jacket.

Last edited:
K

kairi2009

Name: Braska Beastfyre
Powers/Abilities: Summoner
weapon: Abraxas and Nirvana Staff
Homeworld: Traverse Town
Current Location: Hollow Bastion
Bio: The Summoner of Traverse Town, Braska has powers which allow him to summon creatures of great power, Braska is battling the forces of darkness to recover his friend Jecht, who was swalloed by the darkness, so far Braskas quest has taken him everywhere except Hollow Bastion, maybe he will find some answers here.....

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OOC: I'll RP, but I wont be here for a few days on account of a dance competition in Pitsburg. I call the BHL (I call him Tyken, for lack of a current/better name). I'll be back Sunday.

Name: Tyken (a.k.a. The Blonde-Haired Kid)
Powers/Abilities: He has total power over both Light and Darkness. A gift; but also a curse. His Powerbreaks are Illuminate, which releases a rage surge of Light, destroying Heartless for about a quarter of a mile around him; the other is Eclipse, which sends off a powerful wave of Darkness, allowing him to become one with that element.
Weapon: A Keyblade made of Darkness, and one made of Light (not Oblivion or Oathkeeper)
Homeworld: Previous to Twilight Town, he cannot remember
Current Location: Twighlight Town
Bio: Much of Tyken's past, before the XIII Order and his Awakening, are forgotten. Sometimes, his distant past comes back to him, but only in fragments. Was it a dream, or reality? He cannot remember. All Tyken can remember was his Awakening, aquiring dual-keyblades, and the Order. Heh, the XII Order. What a corrupt bunch. He'd really like to avoid his ties with them, wishing that his memories of the Organization would vanish like his memories of his true past. But they can't, and these unpleasant memories always haunt him. It has been several years since he'd dodged the clutches of the Order, but still he'd had a few close run ins. And now, after that mysterious dream -a calling, like his Awakening- he searches for the Keyblade Master named Sora. The reason? He was appointed his Guardian.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
ooc: Okay. I'll start.

Jaxson opened his eyes "Ug. Where am I?" he said.
"Castle Oblivion" someone replied.
"Ahhh!!!" he yelled, jumping out of his pod, for staring him right in the face was a girl.
"Ops!" she apologized, helping him of the floor. "I'm Namine. You came to my Castle."
"What was all that stuff? Who were all those people?" He asked.
"Those were the memories of a boy named Sora."
"WHAT!!???" He yelled in surprise.

dagger

Ooc - I wanna join! If I may....that is...><:; I hope this bio is okie o0 if it isn't please tell me.

Name: Akiru Shinri Hikaru
Powers/Abilities: Water/ice and dark magic
Weapon: Twin Swords [Hellfire, Daimond dust], double-edged-sword, daggers
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Current Location: Traverse Town
Bio: Holding a grudge against the heartless for stealing the heart of her best and only friend/loved one she travels around the worlds trying to find a way to stop the new wave of destruction and bring back what she'd lost. She'd do anything to bring her friend's heart back, even if it means she might have to give up hers in it's stead.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
ooc: Ya, Dagger. You can join. I may want to fuse this onto the thread "Kingdom Hearts: Destruction (Retry)" Do you guys think we sould keep this seprate or fuse them??????

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I would love to join. The thing is I will be posting from a library computer since mine died. Also I usually go to the library monday, wednesday, and friday. I am here today because I work night shift from 10pm to 6:30am and I slept all day monday. Anyway I hope I can join. Here is the info you seek.

Name:James Honda
Weapons/Abilities:He has a sword cane with a cobras head. He also has ice powers
Homeworld:Can't Remember.
Current Location:Agrabah
Bio:James Honda found himself waking up in a small shack. There he found out that Aladdin was the one who found him unconscious in the desert. James told Aladdin that he couldn't remember much about his past. All he could remember was his name, his sword cane that was found with him, and a man named Vile. James knows that Vile is his enemy. Maybe Vile holds the answers that James seeks if he is in Agrabah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back