• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts anime anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want KH anime?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
No, i have to disagree i do not want a kingdom hearts anime. I'd rather play the game than watch them act stupid on T.V.
Cause you know there probably going to over do the drama and stuff.

Battle scene:
Sora-kun: Arrrghhh! this heartless to hard!
Donald: I know! HEAL!
Goofy: Liek these lil' heartless are to hard!Huyuck! (or what ever goofy says at the end of a sentence)

Really now they'd probably have something like the above in the series if they did it.....and they'd probably just be fighting a bunch of normal heartless.

Haruko

tsukiusagimochi said:
No, i have to disagree i do not want a kingdom hearts anime. I'd rather play the game than watch them act stupid on T.V.
Cause you know there probably going to over do the drama and stuff.

Battle scene:
Sora-kun: Arrrghhh! this heartless to hard!
Donald: I know! HEAL!
Goofy: Liek these lil' heartless are to hard!Huyuck! (or what ever goofy says at the end of a sentence)

Really now they'd probably have something like the above in the series if they did it.....and they'd probably just be fighting a bunch of normal heartless.

You said exactly what I would have wrote, I could not have agreed with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back