• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy: Worlds Collided

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Of course Sora and his pals have sealed the Door...

They had help....

People like Cloud and Auron have helped them on their journey...

But how did they get there?

There had to have been some sort of way,....and it's your story to tell on how you got here.

This is an Rp to explain how you (if you are a FF Character) Got to the worlds of Kingdom Hearts. Was it on Chocobo? Did Sin take you here? (limited resources on mode of transportation....only played two FF's...) Perhaps you traveled in an ariship of some sort. Why was your reason for comming here? Did you come here to help the Legendary Keyblade Master, or did you come to stop him?....

Rules:

No Godmoding...
ONLY KH or FF characters...no Made up ones
Be litterate...I don't want to be in trouble.
If you want Romance,...Please be Disney-like with it, ok?
And no Overly-detailed violence....Literacy is good, but no gory details...

~*Template*~

Name:
Apperance:
Weapon:
How did you get to KH-Land?:
What are your intentions:

Mine:

Name: Yuffie Kisaragi
Apperance: You should know...Using Advent-children clothes
Weapon: Shurikens, some Materia
How did you get to KH-Land?: Meteor left a myterious energy and Sephiroth escaped through a tear and Cloud chased after him.
What are your intentions: Never heard of Sora in any way.....Wanted to Stop Cloud so she could gain the Materia she 'claimed' was hers

Last edited:

Sora_KHII

Name: Sora
Apperance: Sora from KH/KHII spikey brown hair, blue eyes. Black shorts with a pouch on the belt backside, red shirt with zip up hoody with the Kingdom Hearts symbol on the back. With my crown necklace.
Weapon: Oblivion
How did you get to KH-Land?: Gummi Ship
What are your intentions: finding my friends again!

Riku_KHII

Name: Riku
Apperance: Riku From KH2, silvery long hair, green eyes, wearing the org 13 robe with rikus new outfit underneath
Weapon: Soul Eater
How did you get to KH-Land?: I used the pathways of twilight and darkness trying to locate sora, and ended up here.
What are your intentions: Try to find sora in the process, of trying to rid the darkness from my body..and getting rid of those that would stand in the way.

Awards
ooc: I'll make it so that my death fits....Yes, Aerith did die. Sad I know....
Name: Aerith
Apperance: Think Kingdom hearts 2 but with my bangles/red jacket from KH1 and hot pink continued in the bottom. (Not the other pink)
Weapon: My rod
How did you get to KH-Land?: After my death, I was revived into the world of Kingdom Hearts. I later hearrd of this keyblade master and was out looking for him. Now theres something else I have to do as well.
What are your intentions: To find the legendary Keyblade master and one other.

littlevivi

name: vivi
apperance: see avatar
weapon: black magic
get to kh-land: used teleport to escape kuja and ended up with seifer
intentions: to find friends

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Closed.

I'll reopen it on one condition: you either make the storyline two paragraphs long, or you read the rules and tell me that this roleplay is a practice roleplay, even if it's not. Please do one of the two and PM me if you want this reopened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back