• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Secret Ending (WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE ANOTATIONS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

limeadelily

Hey everyone. I was browsing through Youtube the other day and came across this video. It isn't the best quality, but I appreciate whoever uploaded this for doing so anyways. Be careful, because obviously this video is a major spoiler, so watch with caution. You are in the Spoilers forum.:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;9kARb7vCvwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=p5DTnKjuYM0&annotation_id=annotation_309461&feature=iv&v=9kARb7vCvwA[/video]

After watching it, I am super excited to see that a certain character will FINALLY have a bigger role in the series. What do you think will happen next? What are your opinions on the identities of the seven beings of light and thirteen beings of darkness? Let me know!

limeadelily

Oh, the video? My bad, I haven't seen any other threads containing it yet...sorry. I'm aware the discussion questions have been frequently asked...but I didn't think the video was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back