• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been confirmed for Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Autumn? Not bad :D

I was thinking of importing from the States so I could play it before Uni, but I think that's unlikely now considering that it's probably due late September over there anyway.

Not long!

Thanks for the heads up!

12chris12

Yeah they've already said it never will.... but who really cares, its pretty crappy.

Radon

mofo
We already know everything that happens in it, and it's pretty much the same gameplay from CoM just in 3d so I don't really care if I never get my hands on it. Days however, is completly different.

12chris12

I totally agree, and the release date really surprised me, I was expecting an early 2010 release considering USA's september release.

Silent hero_

Awards
Oh yeah, this is awsome news! And an Autumn release? Sweet. Now I don't have to import Days from the US, though, I'm importing it from Japan.

12chris12

Look, dude get this COM crap out of the topic, it has nothing to do with this. Why did you even post it here?

JTD95

Look, dude get this COM crap out of the topic, it has nothing to do with this. Why did you even post it here?

You was talking about 358/2 days coming to Europe and I was asking about when COM would also come to Europe.... And don't call it crap...

12chris12

It is crap, get over it. And actually, seeing as the topic states that it's about the release of DAYS not COM, this is not the right place. Make a different topic if thats what you want to discuss.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You don't care? I don't call you a true KH fan

1243282661465.jpg

But yeah, take this shit elsewhere, nobody cares what you think defines a "true KH fan", if such a thing even exists.

JTD95

It is crap, get over it. And actually, seeing as the topic states that it's about the release of DAYS not COM, this is not the right place. Make a different topic if thats what you want to discuss.

Well you say it sucks... well then, make a threat and ask if COM is good or if it sucks... and then you will see have many people which like COM and thinks it is not crap

anima66

heh if you were such a "true" fan you wouldve imported if recom was so precious. or get a modded ps2 and download it cough cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back