• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3-Plot-Worlds-ect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

It would make alot of sense to have "light" enemies in KH3, but then theres also the question of who those new enemies in BBS are.
Also, I want Toy Story to be a full world. Pooh is most likely gonna make a third comeback. maybe even in BBS.

The new enimes in BBS, whoever they are, I think are all dead or evolved into something else we saw in KH or WILL see in KH3.

OMG VA.T you took the words out of my mouth in a creepy waaay i write fanfiction on fanfiction.net and i had been thinking of having a organization that have all white they look like org outfits only white...i am really creeped out..ive been thinming about it for monthes.....0.0 WOW....anyway friends V.A.T.??
Don't be creeped out. A couple other people had that idea already. Like theres a couple pics of Namine in a white org coat. ( And one of Riku, but it was made to look like a wedding dress, lol )

OH YEA! BRING BACK THE TRINITY MARKS! THOSE WE'RE FUN! DX

Forgot about Monster's Inc. That is needed. Maybe Finding Nemo.... Naw, never mind. That would suck.

V

V.A.T.13

Forgot about Monster's Inc. That is needed. Maybe Finding Nemo.... Naw, never mind. That would suck.
I think Nemo could work. During that world, we would be looking for Nemo and fighting heartless or w/e along the way.

Though I shudder to think what would Riku look like as a fish...

...I want atlantica back just so I can see Mer-Riku. X3

vendachaser

Great!
Worlds:
toy story(great movie and great for kingdom hearts!)
hunchback(once again great movie and should have a great story line for kh!)
Anastasia(havent seen the whole movie, but i saw half and think it would fit perfectly into kh!)
and about it on the PS3...it could be on the PS3 but it could also be on the Wii for people who dont want to spend $500 dollars for a PS3. So it could basically be multi-platform. Great idea,though!

Avalanche

Happily Insane
just a ? isnt national treasure adisney movie it would be interesting to go there
i agree on a new drive limit,etc
thhey alreadt had a fantasia boss in KH1
the gargoyle mountain thing

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
thhey alreadt had a fantasia boss in KH1
the gargoyle mountain thing

But to actually have a Fantasia world would be awesome. The boss wouldn't have to necessarily be from Fantasia, but could rather be one of the main villains in the game. Like if another XIII Order-esque group emerges, perhaps a member or whatever.

I think actually having the room where the orchestra played the musical pieces would be a neat starting point (without the orchestra, of course, but just the room for scenery in general). Then, from there, perhaps we could access different areas, all of which were seen in Fantasia or Fantasia 2000. Heck, the background music could even be a mixture of songs from the movie itself.

Blink Me

i want new worlds in kh3. that means no more agrabah, halloween town, atlantica, mulan, deep jungle, beats castle etc. I don't mind if the characters from the worlds make an appearance in the form of summons, or they just turn up. i wouldn't even mind if there was a world like the end of worlds from kh1 and you visit all the worlds you went to from the first and second games. but you only went to some parts of the level. I don't see the point in traverse town/twilight town returing either.

Worlds which will most probably return:

Hollow Bastion (unfortunately)
Agrabah (unfortunately as the third film was successful)
Pirates of the Carribean
Lion King (maybe. sequel was successful)
Tron (if a number 2 from the film is made)
Disney Castle
Colliseum
100 acre wood (maybe but it looks like they're running out of ideas for it.)

As for new worlds:

Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Black Cauldron
Toy Story
Monsters Inc
Basil the Great Mouse Detective
Snow White (if its not in BBS)
Sword in the Stone (if not in BBS)
Lilo and Stitch
Chicken Little (maybe as he was a summon)
Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Incredibles
Bugs Life
Pocahontas

I would also like it if the rescuers appeared as well. It's be cool if duckberg was made as well. I would love it as well if who framed roger rabbit was a world as well, but i doubt it would be due to everyone falling out over who owns roger rabbit.

Xarod

I can't wait to see what new worlds are in kh3 hope there are new drive forms in kh3 maybe like a hyper form or something but guess we have 2 wait a long time hope kh 3 is still in ps2 cause I'm too poor to afford a ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back