• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3-Plot-Worlds-ect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

hey everyone just wondering what you thnk the plot of KH3 is gonna be. even if its not gonna be for like 3-4 years i still wanna know lol

if its like a year later that puts Sora and Kairi at 16 and Riku at 17. evenng if the game takes 3-4 years time in game wouldn't pass lol.

what do you think as far as worlds badguys ect.

Worlds- i kinda think would be cool.

Destiny Islands-
Hallow bastion/radiant garden-
Traverse town(( i kinda missed it in KH2 sense it was one of the only KH original worlds)
Midgar-
Sandworld-in BBS video.
New Town-i thought Edge would be a cool name

tell me what you guys think.:thumbup:

Plot-

something to do with Mickeys letter.
i thought it would be cool if they have to go back to Castle Oblivion or something and they find out some Dark Secret hidden in the Highest(or lowest) room of the castle.
and it would be kinda cool if like they found Ven's frozen body in the water at DI(destiny islands)

System-(i think i spelled it wrong lol

if i could pick the system i would probably pick PS3. i think they could make Destiny islands and Radiant garden look awesome on PS3

just to make it easier for people who dont have PS3's(doesn't matter to me cause i have a PS3 LOL:thumbsup:)
they could make for PSP(i like the whole idea of you being able to take it anywhere.

new stuff-

Another drive Form-maybe green because they already have major other colors(Blue Red yellow silver)

New combos-
New Items-
Longer Cutscene's(would be awesome lol)(and i mean cutscenes with the awesome graphics like in KH2's opening. they have tons of stuff like that in FF games)

More Limits-(not limits to the game lol i mean attacks.

Riku and Kairi in your party(i think that would be sweet!)

Sora tells Kairi how he feels at the end lol(seriously lol)

anything else to add?

sense i am a new member i think i did good with this thread.i have been going to the site for months and loved it but was never a member..untill now muwahah lol

Um. There couldn't be Traverse Town, or, if there was, it would be empty. The people that inhabited Traverse Town had lost there original worlds.... They were restored, correct?

Anyway, I think that KH3 will continue on the storyline from KH2 and KH:CoM. Sora's memories should be restored. yeah.

Worlds:
Destiny Islands
Halloween Town
Radiant Garden
Disney Castles
Maybe the so-called "Sandworld"
NO MIDGAR! NO NO NO NO NO!
Castle Oblivion
The World of Nothingness
Toy Story World
and more.

So, also new drive forms. A Death form would be awesome. Oh, and also Riku and kairi in party. Only on Destiny Islands, though.

Last edited:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Um. There couldn't be Twilight Town, or, if there was, it would be empty. The people that inhabited Twilight Town had lost there original worlds.... They were restored, correct?

You mean Traverse Town, right? If so, then you are correct. Traverse Town would now be without inhabitants.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Yeah, I would love to go to Midgar.
In fact, that would beh HOTT!
:XD:
Then there might be confusion between dead Aeris and alive Aeris tho. XD .... aaw, i made myself sad. ;_;
But really, I think that would be fun.
I wouldn't want them to find a dead Ven.
I lurve Ven...
I want him alive! 8D
A new Drive would be good.
I would LOVE to have Riku and Kairi in the party!
AND I WANT SORA AND KAIRI TO KISS DEMMET! >O

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i wouldn't count on there being FF worlds as Nomura did say he was going to separate FF and KH as much as possible remember? though as much as possible may mean something completely different. either way i dislike the idea of putting FF worlds in KH games.

D

Divine Light

i think Wae was alittle RUDE!!! but some of you have a good point...

DanceMacabre

Toy story world is an absolute must, it's perfect for kingdom hearts.
That's all I have to say.
And I think that KH3 will have to do with Coded in some way or another.

well, obviously KH3 will have to do with all the new kh games coming out, but I can so picture mickey sending the note to Sora and his friends right after figuring out what that note in Jiminys journal was about in coded.

V

V.A.T.13

Plot:
We go into the realm of darkness, and save the dark side of the worlds from enimes created by light. Stray nobodies try to create thier own org, but it's nothing serious, just slapstick doppy enimes similar to that of pete. 5 in all. There will also be "The order of Light" that dress in white cloaks and travel to the dark realm trying to destroy it. They are our enimes. Xehanort/(Terra) makes a return and is all confused and shit so, we have to fight him too as a last boss. Then we fight KH itself. Sora and co. have to close KH forever, but a special heart is needed to do so.

Worlds:
Destiny Islands
Lion King 2
Hunchback
Pocahontas
Radiant Garden
Snow White
Bambi
Toy Story (a mini world like Pooh)
*twitches* Narnia....

Riku dies.

....lol I wish....

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Yuss, Toy Story (even tho I really do not like the first Movie. Second one was good tho), is definitly one that I want to see in the future.
And the Monster's Inc and Emporer's New Groove and Cars worlds! ^^
Those would beh fun! ^^
LLAMA SORA!
MONSTER SORA!
....CAR SORE! 8D
**Sorry, I'm a little hyper today.

D

Divine Light

OMG VA.T you took the words out of my mouth in a creepy waaay i write fanfiction on fanfiction.net and i had been thinking of having a organization that have all white they look like org outfits only white...i am really creeped out..ive been thinming about it for monthes.....0.0 WOW....anyway friends V.A.T.??

DanceMacabre

It would make alot of sense to have "light" enemies in KH3, but then theres also the question of who those new enemies in BBS are.
Also, I want Toy Story to be a full world. Pooh is most likely gonna make a third comeback. maybe even in BBS.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
i just wish for more Hard bosses like sephiroth and stuff
more combos
new drives
new limitis
1 or 2 new worlds
I wish there was travese town ~~
maybe some more FF chars in party like auron: Yuna in her normal size with the guns! Or Squall
But more then all of that. LONGER GAME!!!! THE GAME GOTTA BE LONGER!!! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back