• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 VA's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think of the VA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyashakagome13

well i thought they were pretty good. roxas' voice was....interesting :p kinda weird. ansem's voice is crap because its like not the same one from the first one :-(
but still good

kh_pro

I think the voice acting was preety good, i mean once you get used to them.

ispikeyi

well they changed some of the va like leon/squall got changed, it sounds different, and i got used to kh1's voice. sephiroth sounds okay, got used to the japanese va, same goes for cloud.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I miss the old leon but this guy did ok I'm very glad that they got the James Earl Jones to play his role the movements made the acting seem better to me like when sora got punched in the face in land or dragons HJO really sold the hit that was a good part

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Hearing Cid's voice was shocking. Sounded like a hillbilly but I came to my senses that he's Cid from FF7, he suppose to sound like this. I finally get to hear Tifa's and Sephiroth's voices before I watch FF7 AC in english version that is coming out later this month. I gotten used to Sora's voice. Yed sin (if I spelled correctly), I finally heard his voice! He never speak in Fantasia. All the characters who I haven't heard from Kingdom hearts, now I can finally hear them in the sequel. Very awesome. So far, all of them did a good job of VA. ^_^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
All of them are excellent except Aerith. Aerith just annoyed me. She even had a really good line when she talked to the MCP, but Mena's poor delivery ruined what would've been Aerith's best line in the game.

chasingdusk

I have to say that Jesse McCartney exceeded my expectations with Roxas. He did a great job portraying the emotion in Roxas's voice. In the 5th and 6th day his talent really showed through.

I was also pleasantly surprised with Namine's VA. She did a really nice job too. Her tone was perfect, and didn't sound as little girlish like I thought it would.

And then there's DIZ...who's VA sounds exceptional from the very first line. Ansem's voice was nothing compared to his.

And Sora? We'll we all know that Haley Joel Osment pulls it off brilliantly.

brbrose

Neo Nobody said:
I liked seifer will freddel did pretty good

OMG I NEVER KNEW HE DID THAT!!!! THATS AWESOME!!!
well i think they all did well but aeirith did get on my nerves, her voice was too high, i likes the old aeirith

AUJapguy

The only problems I had was Aeirth's voice and I wish Billy Zane would have come back and did Ansem. Billy Zane has one of the coolest voices for a villian..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back