• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2 : The Twilight Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Riku was walking along with Mickey in the twilight path. "Will you take the path to light or will you take the path to darkness" was playing back in Riku's mind. "None, I will take the middle road" "The road to oblivion?" "No, the road to dawn"
Mickey just kept looking at Riku and all the trouble he went looking for his friend, Sora. They took the path and it was almost a neverending path until they arrived at the Disney Castle.
"My king, where am I?" asked Riku.
"You are at the Disney Kingdom,"said Mickey.
They entered the castle to see that no one was there except a gummi ship awaited them outside. Miney Mouse, Daisy Duck, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and the brooms, all gone. None of them were seen.
'Where are all my people?" asked King Mickey.
"I don't know. Maybe we took the wrong path.....maybe we were meant to take the road of darkness...."said Riku. The light shone on Riku but it blinded him. "I can't see, King..." said Riku. "Maybe we were to take the road of darkness or even light but it seems as if it is blinding you. Here take this!" said Mickey as he cut off a part of his dark robe.
Riku was exposed to the light so that he would never be able to see light. Riku became the Blind-Folded riku. He could not see anything normally, only in night vision. He and King Mickey took off in the Gummi Ship only to arrive at Twilight Town. "Sora!!" shouted Riku. "Where are you? I can see you!" said Riku. In real truth, he has mistaken Sora for the BHK. "I am not Sora. I don't know a Sora," said the BHK. "You're not Sora?" asked Riku. "Then who are you?" asked Riku. "I have no name....all of us that live here took the middle road or the road to dawn but we ended up right here." said the BHK. "No.....I can't be stuck here. I have my ship,though," said Riku. "I am afraid not," said BHK.
Riku turned back and saw that his Gummi Ship was gone. "But we use these here," said BHK. He handed Riku world cards.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

put a little more detail into this and such. i think this will be stellar (LoL) if u put detail in~ ^^; good job!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Riku had recieved world cards from the person that had mistaken for Sora. There were only three in his hand. All three read: HOLLOW BASTION, DISNEY CASTLE, DESTINY ISLANDS. Riku picked out the first card which was, Hollow Bastion, and he raised it up in the air with his hand. "Take me here!" shouted Riku as he raised the card up in the air. The King and Riku teleported somehwere else. "Where are we, my king?" asked Riku who was clueless in where he was. A shadow heartless approached Riku. A Souleater (sword) appeared in Riku's hand as he slashed the shadow heartless that jumped at him. "What did I just kill?" asked Riku in a calmly manner. "You killed a Heartless, Riku," said Mickey in an unpleasant voice. Mickey has checked his costume to see if his keyblade was still there but it wasn't so he whistles for it. The keyblade appeared right inside his pocket. "There it is," said King Mickey happily. Riku has seen the look on King Mickey's face and was ready to go inside the place that he could not see clearly. "Where are we, again?" asked Riku politely to his king. "We are at Hollow Bastion!" shouted Mickey. Riku approached the doors in which he fought Sora.
"Where are you going,Riku?" asked King Mickey in a gullible way. "I'm going to the place where I fought Sora," said Riku in a struggling way. He pushed the doors open expecting to see Sora but he saw Maleficent waiting for him. "My child, you have returned at this time of the day?" asked Malificent in her casual normal voice. "I know that you are just another memory of mine!" shouted Riku. "Like last time!" "Will this be a memory?" said Maleficent as she made Large Body Heartless appear before her. King Mickey brings out his keyblade from his unknown pocket and defeats them very quickly. "That was easy,too easy..."said King Mickey as he slashed Maleificent. "You haven't seen the last of me!" shouted Maleficent as she faded away to the darkness. A heart showed up in front of Riku and one out of 10 pieces fell out.
Riku held up another card as another adventure began!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Riku held up one card. It read: DISNEY CASTLE. "Riku, I believe that is my kingdom!" shouted King Mickey. They were transported to Disney Castle. The kingdom was full of people and creatures. He saw his wife and his wife's friend. "Daisy! Miney! Where were you?" asked Mickey. They ignored him as they went past through him as if he were an illusion. "My king, I think this is a false world made up of illusions," said Riku as he looked around. The place turned pitch black and Riku took off his blindfold. "My king, I can see clearly now!" shouted Riku who was surprised. He saw through the darkness while King Mickey could not. "Why is that?" shouted a voice. "You can see darkness but not the light!" shouted the voice. It appeared before Riku's eyes. It was DiZ! He was slowly removing his masked tape around his face. DiZ was actually Ansem. "Now, surrender to dakrness at once!" shouted Ansem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back