• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 2 real story (choose the story goes)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Sora: oh so hes at the sewers ehhhhh .................................................. ... ................................... OH HELL NO I AM NOT GOING TO THE SEWERS.
Donald: you have to
Sora: WHY?!
Goofy: its your job.
Sora:...................goddamit
POOr SORA! I would NEVER go in a sewer. Good Chapter though.
and is the Zak you mentioned on this board?(Hint for those who didn't get it)

KH2destiny

congradualations on your 101th post and that chapter is really a suprise can't wait till the next baller

baller4eva14

ladies and gentle men I have my friend here KH2destiny to make a reborn topic of this thread called reborn kingdom hearts 2 story you should read it its this thread but extra scenes and stuff well I wont be posting a new chapter till sunday see ya

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
This is a sad mockery of a fanfic. I would like to give constructive criticism, but that would consist of telling you the good an the bad. Unfortunately, there isn't enough good to tell. You use horrible grammer, if any at all, poor spelling, and the way you write isn't exactly endearing to people who actually come here looking to read good works of literature. And I flame the fans of this story, who read it for the stupid humor and pay no regard to the hard-working members here who actually have excellent fics up, like Katattack and Cloud_Unchained and Thelonepickle. I commend them.

Where is the plot?! The exposition?!

I appreciate reading good and interesting stories. This is ridiculous.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
STUFF MUFFINS, YO! CAUSE TEH PICKLE EQUALS PWNAGE, AND THAT MEANS YOUR SOUL!

Anyway, yeah, everything they said, condensed into one tiny pickle chip.

baller4eva14

sorry but I gave up on this fan fic ever since october. however I'm starting a KH3 story kingdomhearts14 so wait a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back