• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 possible releases

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Nobody knows the realese date of KH2, i mean, theres is not a realese day for it. We just know that is goin to be realese in sometime 2005, and that in japan is goin to be realese Spring 2005 ( confirmed by Nomura ). So, we just have to wait. Wait until the E3, that is in May 17 to may 20 i think. I am sure that theres is goin to be a lot of info, and maybe the realese date of it.

0ne Wing Prodigy

In the U.S i hear that it should come around in mid-September 2005. That is what was origionally planned, but I think it will probably be delayed, as they are working on Advent Children at the same time. It was on a recent article on AdventChildren.net that it is said that upcoming works to look out for are KH2 and AC is 90 minutes long now! It may go into theaters after all.

Kira Haro

Unknown
2nd Divine Indignation

"Piteous infidels! Thou shall no be forgiven! Let the rain of meteors descend from thy holy kingdom and bring down justice! Ano dau mu vos!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back