• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 Images.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly_silence

DualWeilder. said:
i wish i woulda been warned BEFORE i went there >_<

Your kidding me? Are you really dumb enough to go to some place, (and of all places..."Biggest Encyclopedia on the net.") where there are pictures of orginization members pictures posted, by going to that link you were asking to get spoiled, and be honest, you really were.

Morridor

I'm glad I read the thread first. That link will never be clicked by me!

Maybe the guy who posted the link should put in giant letters "spoilers" around the link to the website. People like to clicke links rather than read the thread first.

Danny

DualWeilder.

Your kidding me? Are you really dumb enough to go to some place, (and of all places..."Biggest Encyclopedia on the net.") where there are pictures of orginization members pictures posted, by going to that link you were asking to get spoiled, and be honest, you really were.

actually i wanted pictures of the order members too. and it wasnt the reading that spoiled it really. i just wasnt paying attention when i was scrolling and saw the leader and the 13th member

Keyblade875

Website
www.gamefaqs.com
showthread.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back