• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 going to take forever to beat!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I guess it's good that I'm anti-social. I just have my g/f and we're both eagerly awaiting this. I'll have it beat in a week tops. Hopefully a little longer. No game can ever challenge me. Maybe this one will.

jomonkey27

i beat the 1rst one in 1 week 40hours i rented it from blockbuster.the longest it ever took me to beat a rpg was 100+hours digimon world 3. i am most defentaly getting the guide so the 2 kh should take me 2 weeks to beat.

adventchildkiori

jomonkey27 said:
i beat the 1rst one in 1 week 40hours i rented it from blockbuster.the longest it ever took me to beat a rpg was 100+hours digimon world 3. i am most defentaly getting the guide so the 2 kh should take me 2 weeks to beat.

your kidding me right? It took me 3 days to beat KH1. I say a week and under is a reasonable time to beat KH1 though. So its no big of a deal. From the sounds of how long kh2 is going to be I saw it will take me about two weeks too with school and all (unless I say im sick the whole time and miss school o_O)

The_One

Well would you want it to be as long as kh? Kh2 is going to be the longest rpg i have ever heard of and i have been waiting for a rpg that will take longer than 40-50 hours to beat. A game this long can have endless possibilities and predicting the outcomes through the trailers and info is almost impossible. That is why everyone is anticipating this game so much.......we dont know what will happen or why ....or when.....or where even.

oathion

Longer Time = More fun. I beat KH in a day in a half... not cool. =x

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
dude, I've waited for about four years for this game to come out. I got KH the first day it came out....and I beat it a couple months later. I saw DD and I was like OMG there's a second one. I heard about it in 2002 and then they said it was gonna be released in 2003, and then it got pushed to 2004 and then they said winter 2005 but we all know it's the japanese version now and so the english cersion is out inspring 2006 so, the game better be hella long cuz I've waited hella long for it to come out!!!!

KH2 IS GOING TO BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back