• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 going to take forever to beat!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i took a look at the kh2 ultimania page on khinsider and it says that each world will take around 8 hours to beat and since there is twice as many worlds that kh wich means about 224 hours just to complete all the worlds and plus there is cutscenes and gummi ship flight. and there is also 3 hours before the kh2 logo even shows up. ITS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER!!!! but i'm going to deal with it cause its worth it, besides the more time we play the more surprises and the more fun:D

KikumaruSenpai

Website
www.bondsoffate.moonfruit.com
Interesting. Three hours before the logo shows up? Okay here is a good question to you...Did you calculate this yourself or did you find this somewhere. We all know it's going to be a LONG game but, then again we have some people that will make it through in about less than a week. I am not that fast or lucky so the length of the game is up to the player. Also, you have to take into consideration that well it's supposed to be longer and a little more challenging.

alchemist

at least it will give me something to do while I'm waiting for final fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Oliver

omg, you're nervous about 224?!

i'm lovin' it! the game will be great!

go play a game of jenga, those games last short. you'll be happier with that game.

KikumaruSenpai

Website
www.bondsoffate.moonfruit.com
I just can't wait to play it! But I mean I am just glad it is going to be long, but anything like that always takes me a long time anyways. KH2 is going to be the highlight of the beginning of the year that is for sure.

B

bettermanlamia

its going to be awesome with a game that last like 224 hours or such.

D

Dexter

U know when i play kh2 my hands will be shacking from the excitement!!!

its two disks, but when you open it its 1.. thats because its dual layered. =D
nomura is smart

dual layered means one disk ontop another! they're part of each other!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
pssah maybe to people who can't play well it would take that long... i could beat in in the same amount of time as the original(2 days) that is with getting nothing.

Oliver

how will they do it on two disks..

when you finish the first will it give you like a password or something?
or do they just trust that you'll do it.
then will the memory card from the sony transfer to the new game all of your stats?

Aros123

Oh crap!!, this game will take alot of my time, I wonder when they said that each world would take 8 hours to beat they included collecting all the items. I have a good felling that once this game comes out we won't be seeing kh3 for a looong time, but we'll have alot to do

Niemand

Aros123 said:
Oh crap!!, this game will take alot of my time, I wonder when they said that each world would take 8 hours to beat they included collecting all the items. I have a good felling that once this game comes out we won't be seeing kh3 for a looong time, but we'll have alot to do

If it is done expect it in 4 to 6 years...after all he wil first do another Projects I guess, at least the FF7 Remix for PS3. Better for him to get a bit distance from it after completing KH2 to get new Ideas for a (maybe Sequel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back