• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Ahh KHC I remember the first time I watched that. Thats where I got the thought that it would be fun to write short fan-fics under what I type. I have done that in the past but I dont do it much any more. You can use a photo animation software but it will take a long time. I'm not into that stuff so I would not know some one else can help you out more but thats my imput.
bowchicka '' Hey your Cloud from F F V II whatever the hell that stands for''

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
What does your title have to do with this? Nothing, and this is in the completely wrong section

I have a program like that and the cheapest you can get a good program is 75 bucks

Sora18

well the reason I had sumbited it here, is because I wanna make it about KH2 Final Mix, you know. but does anyone know a program that does that?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I have the software, but its not downloadable, you have to buy it for....at the least, 75 bucks, for a good one: 200 bucks

Ari

The animation you saw was made in Macromedia Flash. I have the program, it costs a TON!

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back